Help Needed Moving Waves To My 2nd Computer
Having a problem using my Waves license to the second computer.
The 1st PC is used with Sonar Platinum as my DAW and I have Waves working fine and using the USB flash drive, no problem there.
The 2nd computer is in the basement and has Cakewalk by Bandlabs installed. I was creating songs and then transferring them to my Sonar PC to Mix.
1. So, I went to Waves Central on the CbB PC (2nd PC) and clicked Install.
2. The message said to select a target Platform, so I select Windows.
3. Next I selected a folder on my Desktop called (WAVES MOVED) as the target directory.
3. Next, I click on the plugins I wanted to move to that folder and they appeared in the right siide of Wave Centra.
4. Finally, I clicked "Prepare Installer" and the plugins were moved there.
5. I moved the "Waves" Folder that was created in the (WAVES MOVED) folder I created to C:\Programs Files> Common Files> VST3 and placed the new "Waves" folder there.
I ran my scan in CbB and I received the error message, "Wave License Engine is Missing".
I have the USB license drive in the PC, but the scan is stuck on WavesShell1-10.0.dll and I see the Wave license error of C:\ProgramData\Waves Audio\Modules\WavesLicenseEngine.Bundle
-Restore it and then click "Rescan Licenses"
-To continue without Waves products, click "Skip".
When I click Rescan License, the box just makes a ding sound and stays there, I have to click Skip.