Help Slow Loading of Media!!!!!!

Author
llk
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 16
2014/09/21 06:45:40 (permalink)

Help Slow Loading of Media!!!!!!

Everytime I load data from my browser I get this loading window and it didn't use to be there!

As you can see if you zoom in it is extracting REX files every time I open a sound that I have not heard yet this session, to give you an idea… If I clicked on all the files and were to load them then if I clicked them they would play instantly, however if I were to go back to another folder i.e. “Nu-Rave” and go back then I would need to reload them again, or if I exit the session… And I remember vividly with this version with this computer on this operating system that it did not have to extract any rex files or load audio data, In addition to that I also remember having this issue before but from one day of the next the issue was gone and I was happy, but when I Format C my computer a few weeks ago this problem reoccurred… Plus I have to preview them at the host’s tempo aka me otherwise the loading is still there, but the clip is slowed down and not to 120.00 which is the default I believe.

llk

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1