Help with Envelopes

Author
drummhedd
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 45
2010/12/30 12:40:21 (permalink)

Help with Envelopes

I now have X! installed, I have not installed 1A because I have a Lynx Aurora and there is a warning not install if you use Lynx and are not experiencing problems. The problem I am having is that I cannot access existing envelopes on projecgts from 8.5 and I can't even find where I can draw one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

To Lead Is to Invite a Flogging

SX1,Lynx AES16, Lynx Aurora 16 Event ASP 8's, P4 2.8 dual core, Toft ATB24, Focusrite, UA, Great River, Trident pre's, Sound Toys, Drumagog, SSL Duende XP SP3 on an Intel Core2 Quad CPU @ 2.66GHz. 

1 Reply Related Threads

ba_midi
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 14061
    Re:Help with Envelopes 2010/12/30 13:37:08 (permalink)
    drummhedd

I now have X! installed, I have not installed 1A because I have a Lynx Aurora and there is a warning not install if you use Lynx and are not experiencing problems. The problem I am having is that I cannot access existing envelopes on projecgts from 8.5 and I can't even find where I can draw one. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

MANY things have been changed in X1.  Some things you may have been familiar and comfortable with in 8.5.3 are either moved/changed or non-existent.

I strongly suggest you download the X1 Reference Guide (PDF format) so you can review it for these changes.

Specifically about envelopes (aside from some serious bugs), much has changed.  There's the new "Edit Filter" for one thing; but there are other things that need reviewing/re-learning as well.

So while it may sound like a canned response, I really do suggest you grab the PDF reference guide and dig in.  It will serve you well, I'm sure.

Good luck.

Billy Arnell (ba-midi)

http://www.ba-midi.com/music/files
    Music gives me life, so I give life Music.
    Thanks for listening - Let's Dance to the rhythm of life! :)
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1