Hi All New song I sung " Your In My Heart " Rod Stewart Song

Author
Dirtyharry53
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 44
2011/05/28 20:33:58 (permalink)

Hi All New song I sung " Your In My Heart " Rod Stewart Song

I got help from my friends here at the forum about my cakewalk Creator LE  problems and maybe its solved from what they told me to do, Ideas , thanks Guys
Backtrack is from Youtube , hope you enjoy it

http://www.box.net/shared/3p4tdi0l39            

2 Replies Related Threads

Guitarhacker
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 24398
    Re:Hi All New song I sung " Your In My Heart " Rod Stewart Song 2011/05/28 22:09:08 (permalink)
    really nice and clean...... hard panning on the guitar is a bit disconcerting in the beginning. 

Once everything else came in it was better.  When I pan hard to one side I always try to have something balance it on the other side and usually, when I have something hard panned, there is something else right down the center.....

If I had done that song.... I would have panned a bit closer to center so the guitar was in both ears to some degree..... if it is the only guitar it would have been centered.

Your voice is pretty decent, but.... this song is in the upper range of you voice and it shows in the chorus...where you are obviously straining to get that note.....  Might want to consider the range on future tunes...

All in all, very nicely done.  Looking forward to the next tune.

My website & music: www.herbhartley.com

MC4/5/6/X1e.c, on a Custom DAW   
    Focusrite Firewire Saffire Interface

BMI/NSAI

"Just as the blade chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer 
    Dirtyharry53
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 44
    Re:Hi All New song I sung " Your In My Heart " Rod Stewart Song 2011/05/30 05:21:05 (permalink)
    Thanks Guitar , I try  Have a nice holiday  " Cheers"
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1