Hi Tom, I feel I owe you an public apology.

Author
The Maillard Reaction
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 31918
2008/11/05 20:38:33 (permalink)

Hi Tom, I feel I owe you an public apology.

Hi Tom,

As you probably know I sent you an email.

I have only know realized that the discussion escalated last night and this morning and the thread got locked.

I sincerely apologize for my having been the source of our misunderstanding.

best regards,
mike

3 Replies Related Threads

tdye
    Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1926
    RE: Hi Tom, I feel I owe you an public apology. 2008/11/05 21:46:09 (permalink)
    Mike, I feel the love brother, and all is well that ends well. I took a break from studying my lines and watched your guy on TV tonight, how cool is that?
    I'm glad the drama is over with now. It can get pretty intense and distracting. I've got V.O. and sound effects to work on. We're doing Inspecting Carol, it opens December 4, I'm Larry. Life goes on, life is good.

Tom
    http://www.soundclick.com/tomdye
    http://www.ourstage.com/profile/tomdye
    http://twitter.com/tom_dye

Dell Dimension 8400 Pentium 4 w/HyperThreading 3.2GHz, 3 GB Ram, Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS (WDM)
    Sonar 8 Producer Edition, Rapture, Project5
    DonM
    Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4129
    RE: Hi Tom, I feel I owe you an public apology. 2008/11/06 05:50:23 (permalink)
    Sorry I missed the earlier discussion (Not!) but I appreciate y'all showing how valuable respectable discussion is and how valuable this space is. You guys made my day

-D

Jonbouy
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 22562
    RE: Hi Tom, I feel I owe you an public apology. 2008/11/06 10:13:33 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: DonM

Sorry I missed the earlier discussion (Not!) but I appreciate y'all showing how valuable respectable discussion is and how valuable this space is. You guys made my day

-D

It's not surprising from these 2 quality folk being able to shake hands across the ideological divide it just emphasises the hope that transmitted round the world from THAT election.

Too bad the right-winger that attempted to liken the left wing to the 'Third Reich' on one of those threads didn't step up to the plate to publicly retract his garbage. A good reminder there's work to done be of course.

"We can't do anything to change the world until capitalism crumbles.
    In the meantime we should all go shopping to console ourselves" - Banksy
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1