HorNET Coherence Meter

Author
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
2017/11/02 13:52:02 (permalink)

HorNET Coherence Meter

Coherence Meter

Hi, Saverio from HoRNet Plugins here, I'm writing to let you know that we have just released the new Coherence Meter.

Coherence Meter (made in partnership with The Buildzer) has a simple duty: to show you if your mixes are well balanced and ready to be mastered or not, and in case they are not, gives you helpful insights on where they are wrong and if used during the mix stage will help you keep your desired dynamic range.

This new metering plugin is built upon a mixing and mastering technique that involves comparing the input signal (your mix) with a reference level, then through some dynamics analysis a difference between that ideal behaviour and your mix is displayed giving you insight on how your mix will behave when mastering process is applied.

Coherence meter doesn't have a demo, because limiting a meter reduces its usefulness too much, but we provide a 15 days 100% money back guarantee if you don't like the plugin!

Oh i was nearly forgetting, Coherence Meter costs just 8,99€ and can be downloaded from http://www.hornetplugins.com

Thank you very much
Saverio
TRY OUT COHERENCE METER

2 Replies Related Threads

Fleer
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8715
    Re: HorNET Coherence Meter 2017/11/02 16:01:29 (permalink)
    Looks like it's interesting. More of those smart plugins coming. I don't mind. 

"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl" (Wish You Were Here)
    robbyk
    Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 705
    Re: HorNET Coherence Meter 2017/11/04 21:59:34 (permalink)
    I also think it is interesting, Saverio says a video is coming in a day or two...

"I'm just workin' on a good life, the way it is."

Best, Robby K 

PC Specs: Dell XPS Tower, Intel Core i5 7400 CPU 3 GHz @, 8 GB RAM
    Hardware: Focusrite Scarlett 2i4, Line 6 TonePort UX1, ART Tube MP, JBL LSR2325P 5" Bi-Amped Monitors
    Software: Windows 10 Home, Sonar 8.5.3 Producer, Sonar Producer X1, Sonar Producer X2 expanded, Sonar Producer X3, Ableton Live 8.3.4, Ozone, Alloy, Toontrack, Podfarm, IK Multimedia, Garritan, Melodyne, Antares, Bias, Rob Papen, OhmForce, Don't Crack... 

Music 
    Studio
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1