HorNet Deelay Plus

Author
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
2017/06/22 13:09:46 (permalink)

HorNet Deelay Plus

Hi, Saverio from HoRNet Plugins here, I'm writing to let you know that we have just released the new DeeLay Plus , an enhanced version of our creative digital delay.

DeeLay Plus is built on the same delay engine of it's little brother but gives you many more modulation options offering two LFOs with four different waveform each that can be routed to delay time and feedback.

We also give you two different filter for the sidechain (a high pass and a low pass) and an analog distortion unit that can be used to crush the signal.
If you want you can mangle with the A/D converter emulation too going from 24bit hi fidelty down to 8bit cheap converter.

A big graphic display is provided showing both the dry signal and the wet signal.

DeeLay Plus is available on www.hornetplugins.com for 13,99€. You can try the demo version (that silences out every 30 seconds and doesn't allow to save parameters in session) before you buy.
Owners of the regular version of DeeLay can upgrade to the Plus for just 5,99€.

Thank you very much
Saverio
TRY OUT DEELAY PLUS

2 Replies Related Threads

Glyn Barnes
    Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7564
    Re: HorNet Deelay Plus 2017/06/22 18:11:41 (permalink)
    Snagged this, I don't really need another delay but for 5.99€ this is steal.

Intel i7 3770K @4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD System disk, 2 x 2TB and 1 x 1TB (with SSD Cache) HDD. Windows 10,  Sonar Platinum. Roland Quad Capture. 
    Music - Switchwater on Soundclick
    Music - Goldry Bluszco on Soundcloud
    Bajan Blue
    Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2029
    Re: HorNet Deelay Plus 2017/06/22 20:45:33 (permalink)
    Surely you can NEVER have too many delays!! I shall upgrade this tomorrow - but at the moment really into AAS object delay which I seem to be using a lot a the moment
    Nigel

Nigel
    Check out the first single from our new Album, On Top of the World
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTLVCOeTcTc

Check out our latest videos on
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DevineLie/videos

Check out our website
    www.devinelie.com

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1