Helpful ReplyLockedHow do you milk a grandma?

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Bhav
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 887
2017/05/21 13:34:04 (permalink)

How do you milk a grandma?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aeU6zzn58EI

Cant be asked looking for the youtube inlaying template things.

I7 6850k, Asus RV10E, 32 Gb ram, SLI GTX 980 Ti, Creative Soundblaster Z, Yamaha DGX 630, Creative Aurvana Platinum headphones.
SteveStrummerUK
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 31112
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/21 20:53:50 (permalink)

What is wrong with you?

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

Bhav
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/21 21:13:15 (permalink)
SteveStrummerUK

What is wrong with you?

A lot.

I7 6850k, Asus RV10E, 32 Gb ram, SLI GTX 980 Ti, Creative Soundblaster Z, Yamaha DGX 630, Creative Aurvana Platinum headphones.
Bhav
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 03:18:05 (permalink)
Grannys own milk turned bitter when she was scared by a fox,
Now the cheese is only linked to gran's name on the box.

kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 04:49:32 (permalink)
Has anyone ever told you that going to Granny's house for cheese can be very disastrous to your heath if you get caught walking in the woods late at night wearing a red cape while carrying a picnic basket ?    

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Bhav
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 05:21:51 (permalink)
kennywtelejazz
Has anyone ever told you that going to Granny's house for cheese can be very disastrous to your heath if you get caught walking in the woods late at night wearing a red cape while carrying a picnic basket ?    

Kenny

Beepster
  • Total Posts : 18001
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 06:05:43 (permalink)
Ooh, a Pedobear macro. Classy AND edgy.

Well... bye.
Bhav
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 14:09:22 (permalink)
Beepster
Ooh, a Pedobear macro. Classy AND edgy.

Well... bye.

Beepster
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 14:47:45 (permalink)
Oh. I'm not mad. I'm just waiting for a mod to come along and see you've moved on to posting pedophilia memes.

I'm sure they'll like that.

Enjoy.
Bhav
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 15:46:46 (permalink)
Beepster
Oh. I'm not mad. I'm just waiting for a mod to come along and see you've moved on to posting pedophilia memes.

I'm sure they'll like that.

Enjoy.

Sorry, I thought the bear was gonna eat the girl?

I just googled 'girl in forest memes'.

This one is ok then?

Beepster
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 18:22:14 (permalink)
Yes... because the Spirit Wolf meme isn't an internationally recognized symbol for child molestation.
sharke
  • Total Posts : 13933
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 18:29:06 (permalink)
Hang on though, internationally recognized symbol? Or just in the meme world? And why would a bear be associated with child molestation? Is there some kind of back story? 

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
Beepster
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 18:57:34 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Mesh 2017/05/22 19:06:44
sharke
Hang on though, internationally recognized symbol? Or just in the meme world? And why would a bear be associated with child molestation? Is there some kind of back story? 

Are not familiar with Pedobear? It was a semi amusing meme for little while (like almost a decade ago) that came from the chan family of sites (as do most memes) but yeah... it got pretty creepy.

And yes... it's actually recognized by law enforcement and anti child abuse groups these days as a symbol for pedophilia. I won't link anything but I guess you can check out knowyourmeme, Encyclopedia Dramatica or even just a regular google search to get an idea of what it is and represents.

I don't REALLY care about the use of PB elsewhere but I just don't want to see it here and I am CERTAIN that others don't want that /b/ style trash taking over the CH.

/hth
Bhav
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 19:26:52 (permalink)
Beepster
Yes... because the Spirit Wolf meme isn't an internationally recognized symbol for child molestation.

Lol neither is the bear.

Bhav
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 19:28:51 (permalink)
Beepster
sharke

Are not familiar with Pedobear? It was a semi amusing meme for little while (like almost a decade ago) that came from the chan family of sites (as do most memes) but yeah... it got pretty creepy.

And yes... it's actually recognized by law enforcement and anti child abuse groups these days as a symbol for pedophilia. I won't link anything but I guess you can check out knowyourmeme, Encyclopedia Dramatica or even just a regular google search to get an idea of what it is and represents.

I don't REALLY care about the use of PB elsewhere but I just don't want to see it here and I am CERTAIN that others don't want that /b/ style trash taking over the CH.

/hth

No.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedobear

'It is a concept used to mock pedophiles'.

Also its origin as 'kuma' on 4 chan simp!y meant 'bear' and had nothing at all to do with pedophilia. Full info in the wiki article.

Also:

'Gawker later reported that it had spoken to the San Luis Obispo Sheriff's Department, and that the department knew it was an "Internet joke",[3] despite the fact that they had referred to pedophiles adopting it as a mascot. Two local television stations, KSBY and KCOY-TV, passed on the warning to their viewers.[14] In Tulsa, Oklahoma, Sgt. John Adams of the Tulsa Police Department Child Exploitation Unit falsely told local television stations KOKI-TV and KOTV that the person wearing the costume was a registered sex offender, a claim which was later retracted'.

The only history of the image is that its nothing but an internet joke / meme that a single sheriffs department decided to brand as a mascot for pedophilia,  despite being aware it was just an internet joke and attempting to falsely link it to actual pedophilia in a singular case which was retracted.

Beepster
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 19:39:47 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Mesh 2017/05/22 19:51:22
Oh and, Bhav (if that is indeed your real name)... I saw your cutesie little thread requesting a detente.

I encourage you to think back through my responses to you. The majority (especially the earlier ones) were just trying to help you understand the community and what is/isn't considered appropriate. It really was meant to be friendly and helpful. Heck, I even typed a big long production tip post for you in the FSF of all places.

I truly don't care what you do and if anything I've been giggling at how horribly you've been tripping over your own [REDACTED] to... IDK... fit in?

But at this point it seems like a whole pile of regulars have stopped posting and I think it has just weeeee bit to do with your... um... exuberance. I like this place.... like a LOT and I like these guys but it's not like other forums. It's "special" (pun semi intended).

If we let silliness like yours take over then we'd just be another in a huge slew of "pure shock/no funny/no merit" discussion boards.

So if you REALLY want to be my/our friend... just chill a bit and get to know the nuances of this place. This is a musicians forum first and foremost and most of the guys/gals here have known each other for ages (I'm actually a relative n00b around here).

If you're just here to annoy and/or are one of those folks who cares not a whit of the people on the other end of tubes then I don't think this place is for you.

No snark, no judgment... just letting you know what's up.

PS: I am not a mod/admin nor do I report people (other than actual spammers or SEVERE cases of abuse... which you have not yet accomplished... and no that is not a challenge). I can get along with anyone if they at least make an attempt to be decent. Redemption can be yours for the low low price of not acting like a total weenis.

Ciao.
Beepster
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 19:46:50 (permalink)
Oh, good. So now you're rewriting history to cover your arse.

Pedobear has been banned from most sites for years now specifically because of what it represents.

This is not the place to post such garbage.

I will (very begrudgingly) give you the benefit of the doubt that you simply were not aware of what it meant when you posted it but even IF it were an admonishment of child abuse this is still not an appropriate place for any kind of "joking" discussion of child rape.

I'm giving you a looooooot of benefit of the doubt here. I'm guessing I'll get more "internet TOS lawyerese" from you though justifying your crapposting but you are absolutely not going to be able to sway my opinion with obstinance.

Please proceed.

SteveStrummerUK
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 19:53:09 (permalink)

To be honest, I'd never heard of the bear meme either.

I do however know what 'hairy pie' is a euphemism for, yet nobody seems to think that is out of place in a 'family-friendly' forum.

Go figure.

Mesh
  • Total Posts : 27360
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 19:54:15 (permalink)
Beepster
Oh and, Bhav (if that is indeed your real name)... I saw your cutesie little thread requesting a detente.

I encourage you to think back through my responses to you. The majority (especially the earlier ones) were just trying to help you understand the community and what is/isn't considered appropriate. It really was meant to be friendly and helpful. Heck, I even typed a big long production tip post for you in the FSF of all places.

I truly don't care what you do and if anything I've been giggling at how horribly you've been tripping over your own [REDACTED] to... IDK... fit in?

But at this point it seems like a whole pile of regulars have stopped posting and I think it has just weeeee bit to do with your... um... exuberance. I like this place.... like a LOT and I like these guys but it's not like other forums. It's "special" (pun semi intended).

If we let silliness like yours take over then we'd just be another in a huge slew of "pure shock/no funny/no merit" discussion boards.

So if you REALLY want to be my/our friend... just chill a bit and get to know the nuances of this place. This is a musicians forum first and foremost and most of the guys/gals here have known each other for ages (I'm actually a relative n00b around here).

If you're just here to annoy and/or are one of those folks who cares not a whit of the people on the other end of tubes then I don't think this place is for you.

No snark, no judgment... just letting you know what's up.

PS: I am not a mod/admin nor do I report people (other than actual spammers or SEVERE cases of abuse... which you have not yet accomplished... and no that is not a challenge). I can get along with anyone if they at least make an attempt to be decent. Redemption can be yours for the low low price of not acting like a total weenis.

Ciao.

Well said Beeps and I completely agree.

Platinum Gaming DAW: AsRock Z77 Overclock Formula
I7 3770k @ 4.5GHz : 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X
250GB OS SSD : 3TB HDD : 1TB Sample HDD
Win 10 Pro x 64 : NH-D14 CPU Cooler 
HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
The_Forum_Monkeys
SteveStrummerUK
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 19:55:46 (permalink)

Just to add, and with no connotations of sour grapes intended, but I did actually get a week's ban for using the correct anatomical name for a part of the body.

Go figure #2

Beepster
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 19:59:56 (permalink)
And without reposting the actual image let's analyze just that particular caption...

"See girl alone in forest.

Challenge accepted."

This (in conjunction with a meme specifically dedicated to molestation "jokes" one way or the other) is blatantly implying the rape of Little Red Riding Hood who is of course a young child.

The caption on the Spirit Wolf meme is simply retelling the generally accepted version of the story (not sure if the wolf gets here in the absolute original version) which does NOT end in any kind of molestation or murder of a child. The wolf gets shot.

See... I can ultra dissect concepts too.

Beepster
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 20:05:05 (permalink)
SteveStrummerUK

To be honest, I'd never heard of the bear meme either.

I do however know what 'hairy pie' is a euphemism for, yet nobody seems to think that is out of place in a 'family-friendly' forum.

Go figure.

That one did strike me as out of character for Mr Baps... but we also know him a leeeetle better than rando n00b guy who seems hell bent on ticking people off. It was just a little bit saucier of a pun than usual and although it doesn't bother me I also wouldn't be surprised if it got removed as well (and I have a feeling Baps wouldn't whine about it either).

Also it's a far cry from child rape and whatever the heck horrible thing he posted in the OP (no... I ain't clicking it).

Ya?

Ya.
Ham N Egz
  • Total Posts : 15161
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 21:06:31 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Mesh 2017/05/23 15:24:57
the hairy pie thing wuz in poor taste and yes I contributed to it

yea the P ban of Strummy was harsh but was it fair

Child Rape and pedophilia memes are NOT funny and not in the same league as a lot of the buffoonery here, they are not trigger and micro aggression crap either like so many like to cry, they are downright abhorrent.

No amount of rationalization and projection by the op can erase the intent at crude shock value or worse deep seated issues.

Bhav has had enough rope to learn this place and the "rules"; his next ban needs to be a perm-ban

Green Acres is the place to be
 I dont twitter, facebook, snapchat, instagram,linkedin,tumble,pinterest,flick, blah blah,lets have an old fashioned conversation!

kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 21:17:59 (permalink)
Yes , I'm glad a few regulars around here are getting down to laying down the law .

You go get emm Beeps ...

As far as this thread , this tread was a train wreck right out of the gate .
The video sucked and was based on the premise that someone would even be interested at having a go at their own Grandmothers knee knockers ...Yecch what a thought 

I know about the bear meme .The City/ Area I live in has a history of attracting "S  offenders that go for children "..
Any way it would be best for me to leave that at that because that type of thing gets my War Drum going ...

As far as Coffee House regulars and how they conduct themselves ...Yeah we got a few loose nuts around here .
The thing is some of the nuttiest members that like to push the envelope around here have a proven track record of backing their $hit up first as being a much better than your average musician ...
The folks that are that way know who they are . I don't need to name names   

To the young blood mental geniuses around here that think they are being smart and cute with all The Offensive Politically Incorrect Shock and Awe postings , you are just shooting yourself in your own unwashed smelly foot ...

When I was young and growing up we had a version of the newest and crudest forms of the internet ...
It was called a public rest room ...
I remember asking my mamma " Hey Mamma how come our phone number is in there written in magic marker on the bathroom stalls wall " ?  She laughed and said " Son somebody has got to pay for your guitar lessons "

Hey OP Genius if you are reading this ...you see what I did there ? who could I have offended ? other than myself .

Here is some food for thought ...why not get the 2 brain cells you have to cooperate and work together ? 
This type of  thread topic can be done in a clean style of posting while sticking to a somewhat musical response...

How do you milk a grandma ? 

" Grandma I just broke a guitar string . Can I  borrow some cash or your credit card ?  I need to go to Guitar Center and pick up some new strings for tonight's gig ...While I'm over there is it OK to pick up a few things I need ? " 

" Grandma ! I'm real happy that it is working out for you with the drummers father Butch ...
I was very glad to be able to introduce you guys ..I miss you grandma and I haven't seen much of you since you and Butch spend so much time riding his Harley ...I need your help Grandma , I'm in a jam ..Audio Deluxe is having a sale that is gonna end tonight at Midnight ... If I don't catch it this time I may have to wait 6 months ...
Can you help me out just this one time ? I will gladly pay you back on Tuesday " 

nuff said 

Kenny
post edited by kennywtelejazz - 2017/05/22 21:44:15

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

SteveStrummerUK
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/22 22:53:46 (permalink)
Ham N Egz

yea the P ban of Strummy was harsh but was it fair

Dang it George, I guess I just put it in once or thrice too often 

Bhav
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/23 02:01:44 (permalink)
kennywtelejazz

The video sucked and was based on the premise that someone would even be interested at having a go at their own Grandmothers knee knockers ...Yecch what a thought 

I have taken everything that people have said into consideration, but I would just like to state in defence of the video that Mr. Weebl is a pure genius.

Beepster

Unfortunately it is and I've always wanted to change it but I have no idea what to change it too.

I would like to shed some insight into the thread you mention though. elsewhere someone started a thread on the topic of kissing, yet many people in that thread were suddenly aghast at the imagery of two men kissing, but as usual had no issue with pictures depicting two women, or straight kissing, which erupted into a massive debate on homophobia. That gave me the idea of the 'Kiss and make up' thread, but I suppose people here are equally aghast at the thought or sight of seeing two men kiss.

Also it should be pointed out, that same gender kissing is legal in my country (UK) to be broadcast on daytime television, and most of the UK dramas have picked up on depicting homosexual relationships on daytime television, and it isnt even considered PG 13 here, but even Universal. Doing so has led to provably massive declines in homophobia, and mere 'disgust' at the idea of homosexuality through children learning about the topic and becoming more accustomed and tolerant towards it as they grow up.

My attempt as posting same gender kissing was not an attempt at shock value, this thread was far more of that. But rather to actually see if it would have been tolerated or not on this forum too. The answer is obviously no, and I do doubt that even if I, or anyone else had posted an image of a heterosexual kiss that it would have been removed in the same way, but I suppose theres no point in me bothering anymore than this about that. 

Beepster
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/23 02:23:52 (permalink)
Oh, yeah. That must be it. We're all a bunch of redneck homophobes.

It could not possibly have anything to do with your ridiculous and antagonistic behavior.

*yawn*

Bhav
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/23 02:31:50 (permalink)
Beepster
antagonistic

Well theres a new word I just learnt.

Sorry if you were finding me to be hostile.

savageopera
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 625
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/23 04:45:22 (permalink)
Can I say "here we go down the rabbit hole"? Do I have to ask Alice?

Sonar Artist, HP Laptop, AMD A8700 , 1T+250g, M-Audio Fast Track Ultra ,Roland 88 Hammer action, Roland AX-1, M-audio 88es, Arturia minilabII......When I was young I wanted to become a mad scientist. I achieved everything except the "scientist" part....http://www.soundclick.com/savageopera
craigb
  • Total Posts : 41704
Re: How do you milk a grandma? 2017/05/23 05:59:49 (permalink)
savageopera
Can I say "here we go down the rabbit hole"? Do I have to ask Alice?

Yes, but I can't remember if she's ten feet tall or just small... 

Time for all of you to head over to Beyond My DAW!
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1