How to get Support?

Author
4partmusic
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 67
2018/06/09 23:48:53 (permalink)

How to get Support?

I have been a long time Cakewalk User and was pretty excited it was going to continue to be supported but not getting off to a good start.  I think I did something out of sequence with updating the Assistant and updating the program.  Now when I launch from desktop icon or from assistant is keeps trying to load a Yamaha Driver and then just hangs and won't open the program.  There is an open session running in Task manager that I can kill and go back and it will do the exact same thing again.  I uninstalled both Assistant and Cakewalk and reinstalled but still the same problem.  Cubase loads fine, Ableton loads fine.  It is only Cakewalk.  

I have invested several hours trying to get it to work and wanted to continue using.  I can't seem to find a support link because when you click on the support link it only allows you support on two plug-ins.  

A little frustrated.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Terry

TerryB
Windows 7 Home X64 SP1, 2.4 Ghz Intel Core2Quad, Intel DP35DP, Cakewalk Producer X3d, BIAB 2014, Varranger,Tascam US-1800,Mackie MR5 monitors

1 Reply Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: How to get Support? 2018/06/10 00:24:13 (permalink)
    Support is here. The problem with the Yamaha driver is not unique to CbB. The solution is uninstall the driver (and reinstall it if needed).  Here is a similar thread on this forum.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1