Helpful ReplyI Am Singing Again ?

Author
bayoubill
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 10899
2014/09/12 11:16:48 (permalink)

I Am Singing Again ?

Well some people are just gluttons for punishment. At rehearsal last nite I ended up singing lead vocals on 10 tunes? I counted them! I Am shocked. I Am singing on most of the harmonies too. We're doomed! We have gigs coming up! In a few months we may need to change the name of the band to Ghost Audience 

SWAMP MUSIC
Sonar PLATINUM        
Studio Cat DAW

Ham N Egz
  • Total Posts : 15161
Re: I Am Singing Again ? 2014/09/12 12:08:03 (permalink)
well coming out to hear your band is on my bucket list...

if ewe ever play a gig , that is 

Green Acres is the place to be
 I dont twitter, facebook, snapchat, instagram,linkedin,tumble,pinterest,flick, blah blah,lets have an old fashioned conversation!

Mesh
  • Total Posts : 27360
Re: I Am Singing Again ? 2014/09/12 12:17:49 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby bapu 2014/09/12 12:34:55
bayoubill
Well some people are just gluttons for punishment. At rehearsal last nite I ended up singing lead vocals on 10 tunes? I counted them! I Am shocked. I Am singing on most of the harmonies too. We're doomed! We have gigs coming up! In a few months we may need to change the name of the band to Ghost Audience 

You shouldn't be so hard on yer'self Bill.......as a matter of fact, I think you've got a fantastic talent there in being able to sing the lead vocals AND harmonies at the same time!!

Platinum Gaming DAW: AsRock Z77 Overclock Formula
I7 3770k @ 4.5GHz : 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X
250GB OS SSD : 3TB HDD : 1TB Sample HDD
Win 10 Pro x 64 : NH-D14 CPU Cooler 
HIS IceQ  2GB HD 7870
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
The_Forum_Monkeys
bayoubill
  • Total Posts : 10899
Re: I Am Singing Again ? 2014/09/12 12:58:51 (permalink)
Mesh
bayoubill

You shouldn't be so hard on yer'self Bill.......as a matter of fact, I think you've got a fantastic talent there in being able to sing the lead vocals AND harmonies at the same time!!

Yes it's a God given talent! It's the sounding good thingy I AM worried about

P.S. MM- I'll be the guy with the bag on my head  and we really need a keyboard player 

SWAMP MUSIC
Sonar PLATINUM        
Studio Cat DAW

Ham N Egz
  • Total Posts : 15161
Re: I Am Singing Again ? 2014/09/12 16:02:38 (permalink)
bayoubill
Mesh
bayoubill

Yes it's a God given talent! It's the sounding good thingy I AM worried about

P.S. MM- I'll be the guy with the bag on my head  and we really need a keyboard player 

tell you what

I wouldn't mind making a rehearsal with you guys and checking it out , let me know

Green Acres is the place to be
 I dont twitter, facebook, snapchat, instagram,linkedin,tumble,pinterest,flick, blah blah,lets have an old fashioned conversation!

Dave Modisette
  • Total Posts : 11050
Re: I Am Singing Again ? 2014/09/12 22:19:16 (permalink)
Let's hear "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes."  I've always thought if I could pull that one off, I'd be a singer.  No luck.  I can't even sing "The One Note Samba."  

Dave Modisette ... rocks a Purrrfect Audio Studio Pro rig.

http://www.gatortraks.com 
My music.
... And of course, the Facebook page. 
Rimshot
Max Output Level: -29 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4625
Re: I Am Singing Again ? 2014/09/13 15:15:35 (permalink)
Mesh
bayoubill

That was the funniest thing I have read here in a long time!

Rimshot 

Sonar Platinum 64 (Lifer), Studio One V3.5, Notion 6, Steinberg UR44, Zoom R24, Purrrfect Audio Pro Studio DAW (Case: Silent Mid Tower, Power Supply: 600w quiet, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz (8 threads), RAM: 16GB DDR3/1600 
, OS drive: 1TB HD, Audio drive: 1TB HD), Windows 10 x64 Anniversary, Equator D5 monitors, Faderport, FP8, Akai MPK261
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1