I am sorry to everyone

Author
Mooch4056
Max Output Level: -0.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7494
2012/02/28 16:19:20 (permalink)

I am sorry to everyone

Sorry every one that I posted a mean thread telling you all that youir awful song writters and musicians. 

Randy told me this ....

I can remember a time when I wasn't very good, and I can also remember the times I taught beginner guitar players. They, and I became better by being encouraged by positive critique of what they were doing. Being told you suck rarely has the effect of improving someone reaching their potential. As a music teacher by education and career, you of all people should remember this. This forum isn't for only professional musicians and songwriters. You should be using your talent to bring those you think aren't posting good songs, or poorly performed songs, to do better, not stopping. 

Randy 

He's right and I am wrong. 

You guys go ahead and write your hearts out. And I'll give it my all to guide you and help you!

I apologize to everyone. Especially to that guy who wrote a one chord song for the solders who died for our country. I am sorry one chord song guy. Sorry!!

Sincerely Sorry, 

Mooch 

:(

From Now On Call Me Conquistador! 

Donate to the cure Bapu Foundation
Email: mooch4056@gmail.com for more info

4 Replies Related Threads

dlogan
    Max Output Level: -50 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2544
    Re:I am sorry to everyone 2012/02/28 16:37:09 (permalink)
    It's 5:00 somewhere.
    Vettetech
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 200
    Re:I am sorry to everyone 2012/02/28 16:47:26 (permalink)
    Just FYI: That song which you didn't listen to that wasn't one chord was my way of doing something with my grandchildren who just started taking music lessons in school to introduce them to recording and to hopefully stir something in them to try harder and also a way of my trying to teach them a little something about the sacrifices that those in the service, past and present, have made for us and them. Perhaps others could do both better. I did what I could and will continue to do so.

Thanks

joe..

Win 7-64bit \ 8gb memory \ I7 3ghz
    600gb WD VelociRaptor 10k Program Drive\1TB eSata Data Drive
    Sonar X1e \ Melodyne \ Ozone5 \ stuff
    PreSonus FireStudio 10x10
    Cakewalk MA-150 \ KRK Rokit 8 Powered Monitors
    and more stuff...

More Tunes at:

http://www.soundclick.com/MotaNobrac

LanceJ
    Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 331
    Re:I am sorry to everyone 2012/02/28 17:11:37 (permalink)
    When one finds himself wanting to write a scathing review, just remember how many "One Hit Wonders" there are.  The OP of the posted song may someday write one of those.

Not every piece is good or liked but it is something created from within a person and it always has significance to that individual.  

It is one thing to write a song that isn't good and have others offer suggestions on how to make it better compared to being ridiculed in front of your peers.  I personally like the song.

We all love what we do and that is why we are here sharing our music; something that is personal.

Keep the respect and courtesy for each other high.  

Lance
    post edited by LanceJ - 2012/02/28 17:51:54

Keeping it simple

www.sonusproject.com
    Sonar X3d 64 bit , Exclusively using software synths & FX, D-Pro, Rapture, zt3a+2
    Komplete 9 Ultimate, GPO3, Garritan Jazz & Big Band, EastWest, Chris Hein Horns, Presonus FireStudio Project Audio Interface, Roland A80 Midi Controller, Tannoy 501A Monitors  

Win 7 Pro 64, I7-2600, 8GB DDR3, w/Firewire

ProjectM
    Max Output Level: -36 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3941
    Re:I am sorry to everyone 2012/02/28 17:37:56 (permalink)
    What's gotten into you Mooch? I've never seen you roam around any parts of these forums acting like a proper d!ick like I've both seen and experienced today. One thing is not liking something, another is being a disrespectful jerk towards people. That'll only kick back in the end.

I could get pissed off and tell you to go stick your head where the sun don't shine but rather, I'm wondering if something troubles you.

Just a tip, if you want to avoid unfinished music and music "no one" likes, check out grooveshark.com or something. This place is for people like you and me to interact with ideas and education to make our music better. Jus' saying.

Hope your mood is better soon.

(Sonar Platinum - Win10 x64) - iMac and 13" MacBook - Logic Pro X ++ - UA Apollo Twin DUO - NI Maschine MKII - NI Komplete Kontrol S61 - Novation Nocturne - KRK Rokit 6
    Soundcloud
    Negative Vibe Records
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1