IK Multimedia announces UNO Synth true analog synthesizer
You don't have to go big to sound huge.
2 May 2018 The ultimate real analog synth for everyoneUNO Synth
is the first IK Multimedia hardware synthesizer – not to mention our first full-fledged analog synthesizer! As has become tradition, IK products aim to offer a great sounding instrument that is highly affordable, ultra-portable, and can easily integrate into any studio or live setup.
We combined our two decades of experience in software and hardware development with the expertise of Italian boutique synth-maker Soundmachines, in collaboration with IK’s synth guru Erik Norlander (one of the brains behind acclaimed synths like the Alesis Andromeda). The result is a no-compromise instrument with massive analog sound that’s also easy to use, with hands-on programmability and advanced features at an unbeatable price. And if you pre-order now you get free shipping!
Additionally, UNO Synth
is proudly made in IK’s own Italian manufacturing facility to ensure the highest quality standards. Like the majority of IK hardware products, UNO Synth is built using a combination of IK’s state-of-the-art, automated mounting machines and test systems, and fine, renowned Italian craftsmanship.Great sounding true-analog audio path and amazing features
Beneath its miniature exterior, UNO Synth packs a powerful, fat and rich-sounding synthesis engine with a full analog audio path on par with professional synthesizers costing much more.
- All-analog audio path with 2 VCOs, noise generator, resonant multimode VCF and VCA
- 2 independent VCOs with Saw, Triangle, Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of the square wave plus a separate white noise generator
- A 2-pole OTA-based analog resonant sweepable multimode filter with LPF, HPF and BPF
- Custom-designed, dual-stage overdrive that provides filter input overdrive for classic synth saturation tone, from subtle warming to aggressive distortion
- LFO with Saw, Square, Triangle and Sine, Random and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter, Amp and continuous oscillator wave shapes including PWM
- 100 grab-and-go presets (80 fully rewritable)
- 40 onboard controls and LED display
- Generous 27-note on-board multi-touch keyboard
- Ultra-portable and lightweight
brings timeless, fat, warm, living organic analog synth sound to the masses with an ultra-user-friendly interface with inviting hands-on control. Knobs that beg to be grabbed, buttons that beckon to be pressed with numerous LED's and a compact display linked to parameter adjustments to provide instant, intuitive feedback.
UNO Synth can be pre-ordered from the IK Online Store
and IK authorized dealers
worldwide at the remarkably affordable price of $/€199.99, with shipping scheduled for July 2018.* Price excluding taxesFree shipping on pre-orders!Click Here
to learn more about UNO Synth