IK's Lurssen Mastering Console updated to v1.1

Author
The Grim
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 724
2017/06/10 05:58:04 (permalink)

IK's Lurssen Mastering Console updated to v1.1

community service announcement

just a word of warning, seems to have some serious issues, unusable really, for me at least, and a few others who have mentioned it on other forums (ik) your mileage may very of course. tried it out on 3 different daws, studio one 3 pro, sonar platinum, reaper. so be ware. i'm going to roll it back to 1.0.3 which had no issues and see if all is fine.

very useful plug for a quick and dirty spark up (well it's better than that sounds) i usually use it as a good quick place holder all the time while checking how things are going.

anyway, what's new (short version)

Changes from version 1.0.3:
  • mono and multi-mono support
  • classical and Jazz styles added
  • extended De-esser threshold range
  • improved dynamic range and signal to noise ratio
  • general reliability improvements

(long version)

Lurssen Mastering Console update adds Multi Mono operation and more

Now create audio masters with more power and flexibility

8 June 2017
Now Lurssen Mastering Console for Mac/PC and iOS come with some new and improved features that make it more stable, reliable and CPU optimized.  You now have the ability to insert Lurssen Mastering Console as a plugin in mono or multichannel tracks or buses in your favorite DAW. We have also extended the threshold range of the de-esser and optimized the the processing for a more full and pristine sound.
The new Multi Mono operation feature allows the Lurssen Mastering Console Mac/PC plugin to be inserted in mono or multichannel tracks or buses, which was restricted to just multichannel tracks or buses previously. This gives you more power and flexibility when working in your favorite DAW. You can now use it on your mono tracks or in surround mixes 5.1 and up, depending on the selected DAW.

Another great feature added to Lurssen Mastering Console Mac/PC and iOS is the extended threshold range of the de-esser. The upper limit of the threshold has been moved to -16dB, which allows more usability towards the upper end of your mixes.
We have also added some new “Styles” presets, which allows you to get professional mastering results in record time. Now you can get superior mastering results for Jazz and Classical music with two new styles added to Lurssen Mastering Console’s wide array of presets including Rock, Country, Americana, Pop, EDM and more. Each “Styles” preset was created by Gavin Lurssen, Reuben Cohen and the team at Lurssen Mastering, Inc., ensuring that you can get years of mastering experience with your music. Now you can find a mastering starting point for virtually every style and genre of music.
post edited by The Grim - 2017/06/10 06:34:49

3 Replies Related Threads

highlandermak
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 214
    Re: IK's Lurssen Mastering Console updated to v1.1 2017/06/10 12:04:38 (permalink)
    I updated a few days ago and the only issue I had was sonar was still seeing the old version. As a result I uninstalled it and reinstalled the new version which worked fine. What issues are you having? Thanks

Computer: CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8140A Gaming PC
    CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core | Intel Z370 Express Chipset
    Graphic: NVIDIA GTX 1080 8GB
    USB: 6 x USB 3.1 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000
    Storage: 240GB SSD+2TB HDD
    Application(DAW): Studio One 3 Pro and SONAR PLATINUM - Version (Most current update)
    Audio Interfaces: PreSonus Studio 192 and Focusrite: Scarlett 6i6 (Most current updates)
    BassDaddy
    Max Output Level: -33 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4232
    Re: IK's Lurssen Mastering Console updated to v1.1 2017/06/10 15:47:16 (permalink)
    Thanks for the warning. This type of heads up is always appreciated.

It's Bass, not Bass.
    i7 2700K, 16GB DDR3, 2 SSD sample drives and OS drive, HDD SATAIII for projects, 2 24" monitors
    Focusrite Saffire Pro 24, Focusrite VRM Box, LAVA Lamp, SONAR Platinum 64 bit, Mackie MCU and 1 MCU XT, Akai Advance 49, Windows 10,
    Komplete 9 Ultimate, Cakewalk, Toontrack, IK, AAS, XLN, UVI, Air Music Tech, Waves Factory, Sample Tek and Sonivox VSTi's. Overloud, T-Racks, Audio Damage, D16, Nomad Factory, Waves Gold FX 
    LAGinz25
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 142
    Re: IK's Lurssen Mastering Console updated to v1.1 2017/06/10 16:31:07 (permalink)
    Working fine here in Studio One 3.5 Pro.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1