INPUT PROBLEM...HELP PLS!!!

Author
bengoh
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2010/08/05 06:50:27 (permalink)

INPUT PROBLEM...HELP PLS!!!

I have a C01U usb mic...ive followed everything on the guide and everything was fine.
Until i click on the input dropdown..there was also (1in,1out) as seen in the guide.But when i click the (1in,1out) there was no dropdown window anymore..means i cnt choose my mic as the input source..why isit so? help

ive followed every single instructions in the guide..set to MME..enable the driver..everything..\
i have even tried ASIO and others ..still to no availl

1 Reply Related Threads

Kalle Rantaaho
    Max Output Level: -5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7005
    Re:INPUT PROBLEM...HELP PLS!!! 2010/08/05 07:13:19 (permalink)
    Do you mean the guide at the top of this forum or the C01U manual?

The guide on the forum should be quite good. If that's the one you've tried, I can't give you any further advice, sorry.

Those USB mics are actually acting as separate soundcards. That's why they are often tricky and not at all recommendable for music production. Most simple podcasting is the only task I can imagine they can manage.

SONAR PE 8.5.3, Asus P5B, 2,4 Ghz Dual Core, 4 Gb RAM, GF 7300, EMU 1820, Bluetube Pre  -  Kontakt4, Ozone, Addictive Drums, PSP Mixpack2, Melda Creative Pack, Melodyne Plugin etc.
    The benefit of being a middle aged amateur is the low number of years of frustration ahead of you.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1