ISW Rhapsody

Author
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
2014/07/08 12:52:30 (permalink)

ISW Rhapsody

Coming soon...from Impact Soundworks

We are thrilled to announce our upcoming library, RHAPSODY: Orchestral Percussion. This exquisite virtual instrument covers both the essential canon of symphonic percussive instruments, like snares, bass drum, cymbals, timpani, xylophone, tubular bells, triangle, etc., and a full compliment of aux percussion such as bongo, conga, cajon, djembe, crotales, anvil, sleigh bells, and more.

The library is provided with three unique mic positions: close, stage, and hall. Unlike many existing percussion libraries, our close mics are exceptionally dry (with just a hint of air), allowing for maximum versatility when blending with other libraries or customizing with your own reverb. Stage and hall mics offer natural, but not overwhelming, reverb from the beautiful hall. 

Our philosophy with this library is to provide a versatile and expansive collection of percussive instruments, sampled with our signature depth, that is equally suitable for both "epic" scoring as well as more intimate pieces, classical mockups, hybrid tracks, and everything in between. Pricing information will be available soon - here too, our goal is providing an exceptional value for the working composer.

We can't wait to share more information about RHAPSODY soon! 

2 Replies Related Threads

MachineClaw
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1116
    Re: ISW Rhapsody 2014/07/08 12:58:45 (permalink)
    more drums.  ugh.

I need more/better strings or brass.  I know there are a few libraries out there.

Seems like all I see being developed or released are these cinematic / epic percussion libraries.
    cclarry
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 20964
    Re: ISW Rhapsody 2014/07/08 13:10:40 (permalink)
    MachineClaw
    more drums.  ugh.

I need more/better strings or brass.  I know there are a few libraries out there.

Seems like all I see being developed or released are these cinematic / epic percussion libraries.

I agree...enough with the Drums already...

Where I AM disappointed is ACROSS THE BOARD...

FXPansion
    XLN Audio
    Toontrack
    Slate Drums (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind)

They ALL release NEW versions of software, but only 1 NEW addition to ANY of them,
    and that's the Fairfax for AD2....

Imperial and Marching Band were developed for BFD2, not 3, so they don't count either.

Rock/Pop is a carry over from EZ1 so that doesn't count...

SO, out of 3 NEW products, we get really 1 NEW Kit...and it's been several months now, especially 
    for BFD 3...

They SERIOUSLY miss the boat by not releasing new Add-ons when they release a product tp
    add to the feeding frenzy...Shame on them...

But, really, HOW MANY DRUMS IS ENOUGH?

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1