ISW releases Celestia: Heavenly Sound Design for Kontakt

Author
zircon
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7
2014/03/13 13:44:51 (permalink)

ISW releases Celestia: Heavenly Sound Design for Kontakt

Hey folks, we've just wrapped up our latest virtual instrument for Kontakt 5.3 called "Celestia: Heavenly Sound Design"! This is a hybrid sample library with about 6gb of synth and acoustic sound sources, but rather than focusing on dark, gritty, and 'epic' sounds, it specializes in the other end of the spectrum: light, emotional, beautiful, glassy, airy, etc. You can read more, listen to demos, and watch a 30+ min walkthrough I made here:

Some of the main features include over 550 factory presets in 13 organized folders, a dual-layer synth engine with tons of tweaking capabilities, custom FX rack with 7 modules (including convolution reverb w/ unique impulse responses), a 'randomizer' button with several ways to control the chaos, and other neat stuff.

I think this library is ideal for film, TV, and game composers looking to do emotional and beautiful underscore. However, it's also quite versatile and can be used for electronic music, new age, ambient, sci-fi, or even jazz fusion, prog rock, etc. It's been quite an adventure designing all the sounds but I think you'll find it quite interesting!

Celestia is on sale now for an intro price of $119 (list $139), and Juggernaut users can crossgrade for $99.
dmbaer
Max Output Level: -49.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2585
Re: ISW releases Celestia: Heavenly Sound Design for Kontakt 2014/03/13 19:16:43 (permalink)
Here's the URL that was missing:

http://impactsoundworks.c...heavenly-sound-design/
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1