Issue with ins file.

Author
Maarkr
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 488
2013/11/09 11:45:02 (permalink)

Issue with ins file.

Took me a while to get the ins file working, but it seems to function for the XW-P1.  
I have it set up alright, or at least it functions, but I was just curious why the different preset banks show partial patches.  The patches shown work fine, but I expected to see all presets in each bank.  If i view the organ, hex, or solo synth banks, the patches all show up but the sounds are wrong.  The GM bank is the only bank that shows up all GM patches and functions correctly.  Heres a couple pics... the setup should be fine, but the patches in the pic is what I see for bank 1, and each bank typically shows just a few patches different  but similar to to bank 1.  If I could figure out how to attach a file, I would attch the ins file.  Is this an issue with the formatting of the XW-P1 ins file?

post edited by Maarkr - 2013/11/09 11:47:36

Maarkr
Studio: SPALT Lifetime/BL Cakewalk, Studio One 3.5, UAD, Z3ta+2, IKM, NI, Waves, iZotope, Melda, Reaper
i7 3770/Giga Z77 mobo, Win10 Pro-64 w16Gb, MOTU Ultralite MK4, Yamaha HS80M wSub, Live: PX-5S, FA-06, Roland Lucina, Epi Les Paul, Ibanez Bass, Amps, e-drums, Zoom R-16...
Latest album release, NEW! Counry Classic at http://genemaarkr.bandcamp.com/

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1