John Deere "WHEELS" video by TRUSTMEDIA.tv music produced on SONAR X1...

Author
shawn@trustmedia.tv
Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2136
2012/06/19 20:43:45 (permalink)

John Deere "WHEELS" video by TRUSTMEDIA.tv music produced on SONAR X1...

John Deere "WHEELS" video by TRUSTMEDIA.tv:  http://www.trustmedia.tv/wheels

This is a video from an upcoming childrens DVD by Ramblin Rod Hayek...what do you think? ...it was hard work but it was a blast...a blessing..

Shawn

post edited by shawn@trustmedia.tv - 2012/06/19 20:48:45

Studio SONAR X3. Axiom 25 midi controller, DUNE 2, Producer Content, Good Times, Bandlab Mojo

2 Replies Related Threads

Lynn
    Max Output Level: -14 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6117
    Re:John Deere "WHEELS" video by TRUSTMEDIA.tv music produced on SONAR X1... 2012/06/20 10:51:05 (permalink)
    This video is a hoot.  I like the song, as well, but the mix doesn't work for me.  The stereo spectrum is very narrow in this song with the guitars mostly being close to the center.  They crowd out the lead vocal which make the lyrics harder to hear.  I seem to hear an out of tune guitar in there, somewhere.  I also fail to detect a bass in the crowded center, but I can hear the snare and drums with no problem.  I'm not an advocate of hard panning, but these guitars could stand to be panned much wider than they are now.  The separation of all the elements can be improved quite a bit.  It's hard to comment on the tonality of anything at this point since there is so much competition of all the parts occurring.  As good as this song and video are, it would be worth the time to spend on this mix.

All the best,
    Lynn

my songs
    www.soundclick.com/lynnwilson

www.youtube.com/lywilson
    my videos

Cakewalk by Bandlab| Sonar Platinum @ 64bits| i7 860 | 8 gigs ram | W10 @ 64 bits | RME FF 400
    shawn@trustmedia.tv
    Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2136
    Re:John Deere "WHEELS" video by TRUSTMEDIA.tv music produced on SONAR X1... 2012/06/24 12:49:55 (permalink)
    Thanks lynn, we bit off alot on this project but in the end both Rod & I are happy with the project...the guitar may likely have been out of tune!

- Shawn :)

Studio SONAR X3. Axiom 25 midi controller, DUNE 2, Producer Content, Good Times, Bandlab Mojo

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1