Just Give Us a Sign, Mikey ...

Author
b rock
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8717
2005/01/24 16:54:05 (permalink)

Just Give Us a Sign, Mikey ...

This is (at least) the second time that I've seen you lurking since the P5II announcement came out. I know that you're bound (and possibly gagged) by the evil NDA; just give a a quick double-entendre, so that we know that it's you and that you're alright. Or perhaps you're just visiting from the spirit world ...?

7 Replies Related Threads

mike85021
    Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1532
    RE: Just Give Us a Sign, Mikey ... 2005/01/24 17:29:38 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: b rock

This is (at least) the second time that I've seen you lurking since the P5II announcement came out. I know that you're bound (and possibly gagged) by the evil NDA; just give a a quick double-entendre, so that we know that it's you and that you're alright. Or perhaps you're just visiting from the spirit world ...?

HI,

I'm not really hiding out. I’ve always claimed that I never get sick, but the original iron-constitutioned Mikey T has been sick, first with two weeks of the flu, a string of guests, then three weeks of bronchitis or pneumonia still lingering, and the destruction/construction of ye walls of Castle 85021 (everybody in Arizona has tall block walls, so the old fences are coming down and the new and improved one is going up next week). Good fences make good neighbors, and make it very difficult to shoot each other. That’s a good thing.

Somewhere in the midst of all that, there were the chickens I acquired, and building pens for them.

As for binding my evil goNaDAs, that would possible make me gag, but otherwise I have no idea what you are talking about.

I did see something about P52, or was that B52s, or if it was P5 2, that would be P7 wouldn’t it? Or if it was P5II that’s just too much INFORMATION. P9II – watch out! Boy oh boy the lucky baytabreakers who get to play with something like that!

Mikey T
    Eclectica de Esoterium
  • mike85021 @cox.net
    Just say NO!
    whitefalcon
    Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1161
    RE: Just Give Us a Sign, Mikey ... 2005/01/24 17:36:26 (permalink)
    As for binding my evil goNaDAs, that would possible make me gag, but otherwise I have no idea what you are talking about.

Oh there was a rumor that you were specifically told by Cakewalk not to talk on the forum because you knew toooooooooooooooooo much.
    Now that P5 has been premiered what do you think of whats been premiered?
    b rock
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8717
    RE: Just Give Us a Sign, Mikey ... 2005/01/24 17:49:56 (permalink)
    As for binding my evil goNaDAs, that would possible make me gag
    Yup, thay's Mikey, all right. Glad to see that everything's OK. There was a rumor going that it was easier for Cakewalk to track down and eliminate you than it was to do the same for the GP "non-bug". We were just concerned; you've been scarcer than a P5 t-shirt lately, and I for one missed your input.

As for the new version, I've been calling it's anticipated release "v.2" for so long that now if referring to it as "P2". I'm bucking the trend to call it P5II somewhat, but "P2" is starting to take hold in my thinking. Kinda retro (or regressive), isn't it? Reminds me of the old Babylon5 series naming convention; which one actually came first ...?
    agincourtdb
    Max Output Level: -27.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4753
    RE: Just Give Us a Sign, Mikey ... 2005/01/24 17:57:31 (permalink)
    We could call it PX, but then people might think they can buy it duty-free

Digital Aura
    Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5118
    RE: Just Give Us a Sign, Mikey ... 2005/01/24 21:43:37 (permalink)
    I was gettin tired of takin' the wrap for his kidnapping.... but what's more believable?
    Mikey raising chickens somewhere in the wild west (where evidently shooting is a problem)... or... In Digital Aura's igloo forced to mend the bridles of his dog team (as was previously posted!).

Hmmmm....
    PaintedBlue
    Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 651
    RE: Just Give Us a Sign, Mikey ... 2005/01/24 23:23:03 (permalink)
    I was worried that Mike was turned into P5 T-Shirts (ala Soylent Green -- "Soylent Baby Blue" perhaps?) for distribution at NAMM, so it is good to hear he is back. Unless, of course, it is merely a Cakewalk Forum Bot that has been programmed to post a message under his user name every month or so...
    agincourtdb
    Max Output Level: -27.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4753
    RE: Just Give Us a Sign, Mikey ... 2005/01/25 02:16:32 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: PaintedBlue

I was worried that Mike was turned into P5 T-Shirts (ala Soylent Green -- "Soylent Baby Blue" perhaps?) for distribution at NAMM,

Of course, I, perversely, would want such a shirt nonetheless....

60% cotton
    25% rayon
    15% mike

what do you think, machine wash warm, tumble dry??

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1