Just downloaded Rapture Pro. Got an issue .

Author
bjornpdx
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 759
2015/04/28 16:06:21 (permalink)

Just downloaded Rapture Pro. Got an issue .

I just downloaded Rapture Pro. No issues on the download with Command Center.

No problems with The Rapture Pro Factory Library but a lot of the programs in Dimension Pro Factory Library don't play. Same with the Dimension  legacy expansion  packs.

Pretty sure I need to reinstall the whole thing because I had a problem during the setup part (which was my fault). I know the downloaded program is located in
C:/ProgramData/Cakewalk/Command Center/Downloads. Do I just double click on the Rapture_Pro_Setup_2.0.0.480.exe  file and let it run.  Do I need to uninstall it first?

Thanks for any help.

Bjorn
soundcloud.com/orygun
www.bjornfredrickson.com
https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/BjornFredrickson

Purrfect Audio Pro Studio, RME UCX
Cakewalk by Bandlab,  Studio One,  Reaper

5 Replies Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Just downloaded Rapture Pro. Got an issue . 2015/04/28 16:15:25 (permalink)
    Did you perform an "Install All" for the Rapture Pro line or just an Install? Expand the Rapture Pro line and see if all the content was installed. If the content is all red, the packages need to be installed.

bjornpdx
    Re: Just downloaded Rapture Pro. Got an issue . 2015/04/28 16:24:56 (permalink)
    I did the Install All.  All 12 packs have the green icon.  However, the header (Rapture Pro (Win) is red.

Should I do the Install All again?  I'm hoping it's not going to download everything again.

What happened during my install is that I'd forgotten that I had a Security Policy in place that wouldn't allow executables to run from AppData  Temp folder.  The install stopped to inform me about that so I lifted all the restrictions and the installer continued.  I'm thinking something got messed up right there.
    Thanks

Bjorn
    soundcloud.com/orygun
    www.bjornfredrickson.com

scook
    Forum Host
    Re: Just downloaded Rapture Pro. Got an issue . 2015/04/28 16:27:19 (permalink)
    You may get away with re-running the RPro installer only. No need to delete anything, run click the Rapture Pro line and reinstall.
    bjornpdx
    Re: Just downloaded Rapture Pro. Got an issue . 2015/04/28 16:58:10 (permalink)
    Hey scook. It looks good now, both standalone and VST.  I clicked on the Rapture Pro line and reinstalled.  It didn't download the whole thing again, just used the previous download. 
    Thanks!

Bjorn
    soundcloud.com/orygun
    www.bjornfredrickson.com

scook
    Forum Host
    Re: Just downloaded Rapture Pro. Got an issue . 2015/04/28 17:00:52 (permalink)
    Good news, easy fix.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1