Kazrog ValveEQ Pre- Order
Coming April 2017ValvEQ
is a Baxandall-inspired mastering and mixing EQ with Kazrog’s acclaimed Thermionik
vacuum tube emulation engine built in, with a custom vintage hi-fi inspired virtual circuit. The EQ features lo cut, hi cut, lo shelf, and hi shelf bands with contiguous frequency control. The valve section can be disabled for a solid state EQ topology. Mid/Side processing toggle allows for equalization of the stereo image for a greater feeling of depth, width, and heft in your mix.ValvEQ
is included in the Kazrog Complete Collection 1
bundle – this means that if you already own the bundle (or purchase it today), you will receive this plugin when it is released in April. You can pre-order ValvEQ
separately from the bundle as well.
Pre-Order ValvEQ now
- 4 band Baxandall style mix / mastering EQ.
- Switchable tube topology featuring the Thermionik engine.
- Mid/Side processing.
- Stereo linking.
- Inverse gain link for tube saturation.
- Continuously variable, virtually weighted, high resolution controls.
- Internal 8x oversampling.
- Factory presets for many different types of program material and tracks/buses.
Sonar Platinum, All PC Modules, IK Ttl Studio Max, too many others..., Focusrite Solo G2, Win 10 Pro, FX-8300, Gigabyte 990FXA UD3, 16 Gb Ram, MSI R7 250X 2Gb Gddr5, 27" Monitor 128 Gb SSD - OS and SP, 128 Gb SSD - Samples and Audio, 320 & 500 Gb Storage, 1 TB Samples, 1.5 TB Storage, 2 Tb EastWest Not only do we make the music... the music makes us...