Kemper with FCB1010 UNOchip and ErekaPROM chip with Sonar Platinum

Author
craigwojo
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 39
2017/06/05 16:56:26 (permalink)

Kemper with FCB1010 UNOchip and ErekaPROM chip with Sonar Platinum

Hi everyone,
I have the Behringer FCB1010 with the EurekaPROM chip installed (also have an UNOchip with another FCB1010)and would like to know how could I have my DAW (Sonar Platinum) send a profile to my Kemper. You see, the Kemper uses both in/out midi ports to connect to each other. The Kemper is connected through the USB port... the only connection to the PC (DAW). Being a solo performer with backup audio/MIDI for my performance, I would love to have it setup in my DAW to send the profile and be ready to perform instead of setting up before each song.
How could this be done?

Thank you and God bless,
Craig

1 Reply Related Threads

Psychobillybob
    Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 882
    Re: Kemper with FCB1010 UNOchip and ErekaPROM chip with Sonar Platinum 2017/06/05 20:16:24 (permalink)
    I would use mountain utilities to load a profile into the FCB1010...it's pretty straightforward, the thing is you will need to access the midi in/out of the FCB1010 and if the Kemper is blocking that maybe use the FCB1010 midi alone...not sure how your Sonar see's the FCB but thats the issue, in order to load a profile to it Sonar needs to see it...is the Kemper the only midi you use?
    My point is if you can load the profile to the FCB it is capable of storing it as a preset regardless of what device you want to control with it...maybe set it up first and then put the Kemper back in the loop.

Here's a linkypoo to mountains stuff...

https://mountainutilities.eu/fcb1010

I'm using SOnar Platinium on a 6 core Lynx Audio machine and a ton of vintage pre-amps/eq's/comps I build for fun and sometimes money, REDD.47/API/Neve I also use the UAD stuff, and also use a Macbook Logic 9 through Apogee...
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1