Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last?

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
glazfolk
Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5253
2006/06/02 08:40:55 (permalink)

Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last?

Some folks on this forum will know that I've been screaming out for a proper keyboard macro capability in Sonar for years ...

I've tried out many demos (Macro Express, etc) but none of them, for various reasons, have really delivered to my satisfaction - most seem to record not the actual keystrokes but a pixel reference on the screen, so if you later change your screen layout, the macro doesn't work.

But at last I think I've found something different.

It's called AutoHotKeys and it's free. I must say it isn't too intuitive and takes a little while to get the hang of (well, for me, quite a long while actually). But so far I'm impressed. It records the actual keystrokes and lets you go deeep down inside dialog boxes to set parameters, etc.

You can find it at:
http://www.autohotkey.com/

I'd really appreciate it if anybody else who's interested in this area (Susan G maybe?) would take a little time to download it, play around with it, and share their thoughts.

Thanks,
Geoff

Geoff Francis - Huon Delta Studios

AMD Opteron 246 2GHZ twin CPU
Tyan S2875 AVRF Dual M'board
2 Gig RAM, Three Monitors w NVIDIA GeForce FX5700
Alesis iO26, 2 NTFS Seagate HD
DigitalDesign Speakers

46 Replies Related Threads

Susan G
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 12016
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/02 12:01:46 (permalink)
    Hi Geoff-

I installed AutoHotKeys and went straight to trying to get my "favorite missing key binding" programmed -- "Fit Content". That's all I've tried so far, and I can get it to work, but only if my cursor is already where a right-click would bring up that context menu anyway. I'll look into it, but maybe you've already found a way to specify a context menu? An alternative is to let it figure out the coordinates for the icon, but I'm not a fan of that approach for just the reason you mentioned.

It looks interesting, but you're right -- it's not very User-friendly! The recorder should let you specify a hotkey without having to edit the script, at least. Then again, I'm very new to it, so I'm sure I'm missing a whole lot at this point.

Thanks for finding this -- I'll definitely spend some more time with it later.

-Susan

2.30 gigahertz Intel Core i7-3610QM; 16 GB RAM
    Windows 10 x64; NI Komplete Audio 6.
    SONAR Platinum (Lexington) x64
    glazfolk
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/02 14:12:22 (permalink)
    Hello Susan ....

Thanks for getting on to this.

I think you're right about the context menu thing - I haven't really been along that path yet very far though. My main experiments so far have been getting into dialog boxes and changing parameters there - eg set latency to 2.3 for recording, 25.8 (or whatever) for playback. It seems to handle this well (once you've figured out what you're doing), but these are all dialog boxes invoked from the main menu.

I suspect that what we are both searching for is the Holy Grail of software, but let's not give up.

Best,
    Geoff
    Susan G
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/02 14:38:14 (permalink)
    Hi Geoff-
    I suspect that what we are both searching for is the Holy Grail of software, but let's not give up.

Never!

There are still so many [relatively] obscure commands in SONAR that are bindable, and so many new ones that aren't. I'm hoping CW will take a serious look at this and finally throw up their hands and say "Ok -- do what you want! Everything is bindable and key-macro-recordable!".

-Susan

6stringsat100mph
    Max Output Level: -63 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1385
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/02 15:19:59 (permalink)
    Geoff you ol' so-and-so.........how the heck are you????? Drop me an email.....would love to do some catching up.....
    glazfolk
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/02 18:22:39 (permalink)
    Susan,

I reckon that although AutoHotKeys won't do everything we'd like, there's still enough in it for me to find it a useful adjunct to Sonar. I'm going to persist with nusing it, I'm sure, to create useful keyboard shortcuts to allsorts of things.

I can even find examples where it isn't that much of a drama to select something before invoking a macro that uses that object's context menu.

But in the meantime, I haven't given up hope on those feature requests eitehr ....

Best,
    Geoff

PS Mark, where have you been hiding? Expect an amail from me very soon....
    glazfolk
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/03 10:14:18 (permalink)
    Hey Susan ...

Check out "Perfect Keyboard". It's very user friendly and seems to fit the bill nicely. I've got some really good results, quickly and easily:

http://www.pitrinec.com/pkindex.htm

There's a Lite version at $19, Pro at $29 and Advanced at $79. The free download trial is unrestricted for 30 days. I'd say the Pro version is just the ticket! I've even managed to get it to pick up Context menus in macros!

If you like, we can communicate about this off-forum (you can email me from here) since we seem to be the only two people in the entire world interested in this (unbelievable! ). Or on forum if you prefer!

Best,
    Geoff
    Susan G
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/03 10:20:54 (permalink)
    Check out "Perfect Keyboard".

I'll take a look -- thanks, Geoff.

-Susan

bitman
    Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4105
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/03 10:24:25 (permalink)
    Na... we're lurking. Everybody needs good macros.
    Macros used to be good, usable and mature under DOS, but seem
    to be a lost art in Windows.

- Remember Sidekick?

Susan G
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/03 10:26:48 (permalink)
    Remember Sidekick?

Yes! and ProKeys

JoseC.
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 471
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/03 16:30:47 (permalink)
    As I´ve said in some other threads, I am using Contour Shuttle Pro because it allows me to program macros easily and on the fly. You can program as many layouts as you want and point them to an app (Sonar, for example), and all will appear in your system tray as soon as the Windows focus is on that program. You can then click select one, or use a hot key. What I like about it is that you can asign several macros (or key bindings) to a single button and cycle through them as you repeatedly press it. This way I select tools in PRV using a single button. Combined with screen layouts and their keybindings I use a single button to scroll through different layouts for specific tasks. For example, a button for PRV layouts cycles through several window arrangements, including (or excluding) Event View, Markers View, Sysex View, Staff, etc. I only use (and need to remember) that button, and press it until my two monitors show what I want to see. I have another one for Loop editing, another for Track View and another for Console. This way I have a default Shuttle Pro layout for Sonar ("Sonar default") that allows me to navigate through the app very fast using a few buttons.

This is useful enough, but you can also do something like creating a macro for Sysex View that opens a sysex bank, goes to the eighth byte, and makes it "00", closes the bank and moves on to the next one. If you then asign it to the jog wheel, you can click on a long file of hundreds of synth patches in sysex format like I have for my Kawai K5000S, or Waldorf Micro Q, and change their memory slot adress so they all load in the right place in whatever multi I am creating in seconds just by turning the jog wheel, allowing me to use Sonar as a pretty simple and efficient patch librarian.

Since Shuttle Pro keeps macros in a macro library, and you then assign then to the device´s controls, and you can enter edit mode without leaving the app you are working with, and changes are operative inmediately without closing or reloading anything you actually can reprogram it as you need it. This is very useful, because for some repetitive tasks like, say, converting a big library of short midi files in midi groove clips, asigning macros for parts of the process to buttons that are close and in a particular sequence allows you to do that kind of "housekeeping" things incredibly fast.
    glazfolk
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/03 17:51:38 (permalink)
    Thanks Jose, I'll investigate this.
    Geoff
    tarsier
    Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3029
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/03 21:20:44 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: glazfolk
    since we seem to be the only two people in the entire world interested in this (unbelievable! ).

Like bitman said, we're lurking. I'm just waiting for you two to come up with the ultimate solution, then I'll install it.
    glazfolk
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/03 21:45:10 (permalink)
    tarsier my friend,

Lurk in the shadows no more! I'd DEFINITELY recommend you to grab the Perfect Keyboard demo and see what you think for yourself. I'm blown away. The features that stand out (after trying so many products that disappoint are):

1. You can record with all sorts of options, eg keystrokes only, mouse only, or both.
    2. You can specify that if a macro brings up a particular dialog box (such as Options, Audio) it won't replay in a context that would cause any other control to be accidentally opened up.
    3. You can edit them easily - so I can record sequences of commands through context menus from the keyboard, then afterwards manually insert the front the mouse click commands to bring up that context menu when the macro is re-run.
    4. You can use the Windows key (on its own or with something else) as a Hot Key, similar to Ctrl or Alt, so for example, Ctrl Win C or Ctrl Win X. This guarantees no accidental conflicts with Sonar key bindings
    5. It's easy to use, even I can do it.

In about one hour, I now have created about two dozen new keyboard macros including:

1. Create Clip Gain Envelope
    2. Insert my preferred Reverb Plug In and set all parameters for my preferred Vocal Reverb
    3. Insert my preferred Reverb Plug In and set all parameters for my preferred Acoustic Guitar Reverb
    4. Increase Latency from 2.6 to 28.9 - for happy mixing
    5. Reduce latency from 28.9 to 2.6 - for happy recording
    6. Process Audio Gain adds 1dB
    7. Process Audio Gain adds 2dB
    8. Process Audio Gain adds 3dB
    9. 10. 11. Reduce by 1, 2 and 3 dB
    12. Insert Acoustic Gtr Track Icon
    13. Insert Vox Track Icon
    etc
    etc

You might never do any of these things and quite reasonably conclude that I am completely mad. But I hope you're getting the idea. If there are things you need to use hot keys for that you can't do with Sonar Key Bindings, you should definitely check this out.

Perfect Keyboard Lite is $20, Pro $30 and Advanced $80. If you're a programming wiz, Advanced might grab you - you can insert your own prompts to capture values and pass them back to parameters, all sorts of things - - but that's a bit too clever for me. I reckon I'll settle for Pro. But this is only Day 2 of my 30 day free trial fully functional evaluation ...

Here it is:

Best,
    Geoff
    Skyline_UK
    Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2133
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/04 08:18:23 (permalink)
    Geoff,
    I've added endorsement to your post on the "'Sonar 6 Feaures" thread.
    I really hope someone at Cakewalk is reading these suggestions because they could really steal a march on the competition by incorporating a User Tool Bar with the ability to assign macros to user icons. It seems ludicrous to me that e.g. I have to click four times to change velocity on a selection of midi notes. Let's keep hoping!
    post edited by Skyline_UK - 2006/06/04 08:53:33

My stuff

Intel Sandy Bridge i7 2600 @ 3.4GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 16GB RAM.
    OS & Programs drive: 240GB SSD
    Data drives: 1 x 1TB drive RAID mirrored, plus extra 1TB data drive 
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    Cakewalk by BandLab 64 bit, Studio One 3, 
    Band In A Box 2016, Ozone 8
    + too many other plugins
    BandLab page
    glazfolk
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/04 08:42:27 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: Skyline_UK
    It seems ludicrous to me that e.g. I have to click four times to change velocity on a selction of midi notes. Let's keep hoping!

John ...

Your post hits the spot exactly! The example that you give is of something that I personally never, never have to do - ever! Just as there are surely things that I need to do frequently that others don't.

The only way to satisfy everybody is with user defined macros and shortcuts rather than the current system of key bindings. I can see, for example, where Susan G is coming from with her request that everything in Sonar should perhaps be covered by key bindings, but I doubt that that's even possible.

I don't know about you, but as Sonar gets bigger and bigger I find that navigating through the key bindings dialog box gets so bewildering that half the time I end up not knowing whether what I need is there or not.

I've just made a novel feature request to Cakewalk that at the very least, could they do a deal with someone like Perfect Keyboard or even Macro Express or Auto Hotkeys and somehow integrate a program like that into the next Sonar release. No harm in asking ....

Best,
    Geoff

DigitalDesign Speakers
    Susan G
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/04 11:48:51 (permalink)
    Hi Geoff-

Perfect Keyboard sounds promising, thanks for the report! I haven't had time to do more than install it, but I hope to be able to work some with it early next week.

I can see, for example, where Susan G is coming from with her request that everything in Sonar should perhaps be covered by key bindings, but I doubt that that's even possible.

Well, yes, that was hyperbolic; but what I really want (and put in my "official" request) is the ability to add a key binding to at least all of the toolbar icons and menu commands -- not every single sub-menu and dialog option. That should be possible, I think.

It seems like some shortcut commands were just overlooked rather than deliberately omitted for any good reason, like (yes, here it is again!) "Fit Content" and three of the six Layers commands. Yet you can make a key binding for every one of the possible "Track | Snap To Scale | Root Notes". I'm sure some people find that useful, but that's why they call it "customization"!

I want to keep situations where I have to re-position my cursor to a minimum since it's always a distraction, no matter how slight. Anyway, all we can do is ask & see what happens. I remain hopeful!

Thanks again-

-Susan

glazfolk
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/04 18:30:47 (permalink)
    It seems like some shortcut commands were just overlooked rather than deliberately omitted for any good reason, like (yes, here it is again!) "Fit Content" and three of the six Layers commands. Yet you can make a key binding for every one of the possible "Track | Snap To Scale | Root Notes". I'm sure some people find that useful, but that's why they call it "customization"!

Susan -

I think you're right, and I'm not surprised. Sonar has become so big and the Key Bindings dialog box has just grown and growm based on a system of layout and organisation that was maybe OK when it started out, but is now just not appropriate. Do you feel confident, for example, that you can navigate your way through all its mazes?

I suspect that it would be practical to make keybindings available for more features - your favourite is Fit Content, mine is Add Clip Gain Envelope! - only if the design, layout and interface was to be started again. Maybe a Windows Explorer type interface with an extra pane, with categories in one pane (like folders in Windows Exclorer) and the available commands for the selected category shown in the other pane.

In fact I'm going to make a feature request for this.

Best,
    Geoff

DigitalDesign Speakers
    Susan G
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/04 19:37:54 (permalink)
    Geoff-

Another one they left out (at least I can't find it) is a toggle for the Velocity lines in IPRV. It annoys me that those get turned on and stay on when I edit a note, and I have to mouse *all the way* over to that little drop-down to turn them off again. Aargh! Can Perfect Keyboard handle stuff like that? Not to make you do my investigating for me, but may be you already know?

And yes, I agree the bindings organization needs an overhaul.

Thanks-

-Susan

glazfolk
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/04 20:02:06 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: Susan G

Another one they left out (at least I can't find it) is a toggle for the Velocity lines in IPRV. It annoys me that those get turned on and stay on when I edit a note, and I have to mouse *all the way* over to that little drop-down to turn them off again. Aargh! Can Perfect Keyboard handle stuff like that? Not to make you do my investigating for me, but may be you already know?

Susan -

I actually enjoy playing around with things like this (in case you hadn't noticed!) so it's never an imposition to ask a question like this. The only negatives in this case though are:

1. I'm nowhere near as experienced as you are in the mystic arts of MIDI, like IRPV - 95% at least of what I do is pure acoustic audio. That's not to say I'm not interested in experimenting and exploring. I'd gladly check this out but for ...

2. Horror of horrors, my Perfect Keyboasrd demo has now stuffed up on me. Suddenly, it won't let me record, only write. I did at some time after installing it have to do a Windows System Restore to an earlier time, then reinstall it, and it definitely don't like it. Maybe I should have uninstalled it first.

But ... will I give up the quest? Never! I've found a more recent version of Macro Express than I ever discovered before. It's more like PK in its functionality. I've downloaded that demo and will report back.

Best,
    Geoff

PS on Edit ... OK I've checked this out and we're back where we started I'm afraid ... you can do it, but only if the mouse is in the right place anyway ... which defeats the object of the exercise.

Now I fully see why keyboard macros alone won't solve the problem - you need both complete keyboard bindings (to cover examples like these) and a macro recrod feature (to enable automation to get right inside a dialog box and specify parameter values....)
    post edited by glazfolk - 2006/06/04 20:30:06
    glazfolk
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/04 20:51:31 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: Susan G

... trying to get my "favorite missing key binding" programmed -- "Fit Content"....
    -Susan

Susan ...

Some good news I think! This has to be preceded by the usual caveats that I am NOT a MIDI expert, etc, but ...

It seems to me that what you are trying to do is exactly the same as the Main Menu command Track->In Line PRV->Fit Content command?

If I'm right, AutoHotKeys, Perefct Keyboard and Macro Express can all do this by recording or writing a KEYSTROKE (not mouse) macro :

Alt-T
    V
    F

Then you might have to edit it (depending on which program you used and how you created the macro) to strip out the time delay between each keystroke. I've tested this in Macro Express - works like a charm.

Best
    Geoff

rpcomp
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 90
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/05 01:48:27 (permalink)
    I might be missing the point here so I apologise in advance. I use a Logitch G15 gaming keyboard. Has a total of 54 macro keys you can setup for pretty much anything. If this helps good, if I've missed the point, again aplogies.
    glazfolk
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/05 02:19:42 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: rpcomp

I might be missing the point here so I apologise in advance. I use a Logitch G15 gaming keyboard. Has a total of 54 macro keys you can setup for pretty much anything. If this helps good, if I've missed the point, again aplogies.

Thanks for your help .... got a question for you if that's OK.

What is often bothering people like Susan G and myself is that you can't key-bind many context sensitive commands in Sonar - Susan's example is an excellent one - within a MIDI track in IPRV mode to be able to turn Velocity on and off. The only way we know is every time to click on that little drop down menu in the Track Header and then choose Velocity.

Can you program this example into a Logitech G15, without it taking the mouse back to the exact spot on the screen every time before it tries to execute the command, or without you having to manually position the mouse first - because every time you run the macro, the drop doewn menu is likely to be at a different screen location., if you see what I mean. Because if you can, I'm already on the way out the door to get me one.

Best,
    Geoff
    post edited by glazfolk - 2006/06/05 02:39:19
    rpcomp
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 90
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/05 02:58:32 (permalink)
    No I don't think it will do that as I can't figure out a way to untick anything unless I use the mouse and the macro recorder on the KB only records keystrokes. I use it to interpolate notes, all 100 or 125 etc with a keypress. Increase or decrease in db's with a keystroke. If you can record what you want to do navigating the keyboard you can save it as a macro. Hope that helps, or not!!!!
    Susan G
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/05 13:07:18 (permalink)
    Hi Geoff-
    It seems to me that what you are trying to do is exactly the same as the Main Menu command Track->In Line PRV->Fit Content command?

Yes, you're absolutely right. I'd kind of forgotten about that since I've been using the Ctrl+double-click trick on the mini-keyboard for a while now, but any of the standard macro apps can easily handle that key sequence.

I'll look at Macro Express again <sigh!:-)>. I guess the bottom line is I'm just not crazy about having another applet running on top of SONAR regardless, esp. since none of them so far seem to handle context menus very well.

It's so subjective, but I mean really, how many people need a key binding to "Help | SONAR on the Web"?. Whereas I bet most folks who do MIDI editing would love one to toggle those darn Velocity lines!

I'm just rambling/ranting, so I'll stop now!

Thanks again-

-Susan

glazfolk
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/05 14:32:30 (permalink)
    It's so subjective, but I mean really, how many people need a key binding to "Help | SONAR on the Web"?. Whereas I bet most folks who do MIDI editing would love one to toggle those darn Velocity lines!

Exactly. Like Topsy, this thing ahs just grown and grown. It needs a complete rethink.
    Best,
    Geoff
    Susan G
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/05 15:03:43 (permalink)
    Geoff-
    It needs a complete rethink.

Yes. It makes it very difficult to put in a Feature Request with any consensus, too. I mean, I'd like this, that, and the other, and you'd like something else, and Joe or Josephine User has other commands/options they'd like to be able to bind.

What I did was just make a specific request and then generalize it in my description to include other icons and menu commands. Is that what you did, or do you have a better approach? I'm open to suggestions!

I suspect CW has seen this thread by now, and I'd love to hear their comments.

Thanks-

-Susan

Skyline_UK
    Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2133
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/05 17:47:22 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: glazfolk

Check out "Perfect Keyboard". It's very user friendly and seems to fit the bill nicely. I've got some really good results, quickly and easily:

There's a Lite version at $19, Pro at $29 and Advanced at $79. The free download trial is unrestricted for 30 days. I'd say the Pro version is just the ticket! I've even managed to get it to pick up Context menus in macros!

If you like, we can communicate about this off-forum (you can email me from here) since we seem to be the only two people in the entire world interested in this (unbelievable! ). Or on forum if you prefer!

Best,
    Geoff

Hi Geoff
    I went to pitrinec's site and downloaded their Macro Toolbar. It works! I have created an icon on their tray that appears when you move the mouse to the far left of the screen and when I click the icon I get Menu/Process/Midi Effects/Cakewalk/Velocity set to 20 times the speed I recorded the macro! Very neat indeed! (If Cakewalk are watching - I'd rather have this facility built in to a custom toolbar....)

John

My stuff

Intel Sandy Bridge i7 2600 @ 3.4GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 16GB RAM.
    OS & Programs drive: 240GB SSD
    Data drives: 1 x 1TB drive RAID mirrored, plus extra 1TB data drive 
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    Cakewalk by BandLab 64 bit, Studio One 3, 
    Band In A Box 2016, Ozone 8
    + too many other plugins
    BandLab page
    MArwood
    Max Output Level: -57 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1816
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/05 18:28:30 (permalink)
    - Remember Sidekick?

Wow, not till you mentioned it here! I used that thing forever it seems like. Macros are great, we need them.
    Max Arwood
    glazfolk
    RE: Keyboard Macros for Sonar - Is this the answer at last? 2006/06/05 18:48:49 (permalink)
    Susan -

I'm about to put in the following feature request. Before I do so, please see if you can suggest any improvements in the wording or content. Mabe we could both agree on a form of words and (along with anybody else interested) put the same request in.

Keyboard Binding and Macro Automation:

1. That Keyboard bindings be completely overhauled in two main ways:
    i. That more (if not all) commands should be bindable, with a major emphasis on those commands that are not yet bindable and cannot curently be activated from the keyboard alone. These largely consist of commands activated by drop down menus and context menus rather than the main menu.
    ii. That the Keyboard Bindings interface be improved, perhaps by adding an extra panel, to make it easier to navigate through the many, many categories and many, many options.

2. That a utility such as Macro Express or Perfect Keyboard also be incorporated and integrated into Sonar to allow powerful custom keyboard macros that go right inside the various dialog boxes and set parameters.

I know this is quite a lot to ask for, but let's think big. What do you think?

John -

Thanks for the info! I'm off to look at this now. My suspicion is, though, that this will be a great utility for many folks, but for mouse-o-phobes like Susan and myself, maybe not the answer to our prayers.

Best,
    Geoff
    post edited by glazfolk - 2006/06/05 19:00:31
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1