Helpful ReplyLockedLACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
themusicroom
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7
2016/08/23 19:08:20 (permalink)

LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk

Why can't I get PHONE support? I've tried but get unavailable for phone support for weeks, while at the same time I'm being bombarded with paying $199 for support ulimited support and upgrades? Doesn't that seem weird? I've even left message on the facebook and twitter sites for Calkwalk support, and emailed the corporate Gibson people. I've asked questions, and received No replies, except canned email responses confirming that you received my request. Sorry to say, but it's appearing as if Calkwalk maybe just like a front at this point, and that under Gibson management may be going away.
I purchased the my upgrade for SONAR, and downloaded it in May for $199, then in June they're asking me to pay the same $199 again for the software with unlimited updates.  Does that sound really fair or right? I've tried to reach them but unsuccessfully.
Can someone call me? John Reed cell: (310) 503-1198 and home # (310) 316-4551.
Goooler
  • Total Posts : 29
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/23 19:21:43 (permalink)
They just released another update so my $199.00 seems to be well spent.
No conspiracy theory here.

Hang in there and use this forum to get help until phone support gets back on line.

Peace

Thanks,

Goooler

Sonar X3 Producer X3e 64 Bit, Roland A-800 Controller/Keyboard, Steinberg UA44 Audio Interface, Quad Core Processor, Windows 7, Intel Core i5-4670K Haswell 3.4GHz LGA 1150 84W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics , GIGABYTE GA-Z87X-D3H LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard, Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory, MSI N640GT-MD1GD3 GeForce GT 640 1GB DDR3 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card.
dwardzala
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1470
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/23 20:34:58 (permalink)
Didn't we have this thread before?

Dave
Main Studio- Core i5 @2.67GHz, 16Gb Ram, (2) 500Gb HDs, (1) 360 Gb HD
MotU Ultralite AVB, Axiom 49 Midi Controller, Akai MPD18 Midi Controller
Win10 x64 Home
Sonar 2017.06 Platinum (and X3e, X2c, X1d)

Mobile Studio - Sager NP8677 (i7-6700HQ @2.67MHz, 16G Ram, 250G SSD, 1T HD)
M-Box Mini v. 2
Win 10 x64 Home
Sonar 2016.10 Platinum

Check out my original music:
https://soundcloud.com/d-wardzala/sets/d-wardzala-original-music

themusicroom
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 03:21:59 (permalink)
Thanks Goooler,
I purchased the my upgrade for SONAR, and downloaded it in May for $199, then in June they made the offer to pay ANOTHER $199 again for the same software this time with unlimited updates.  Maybe it's not a conspiracy, but I bet they won't answer the phone until after the offer expires. I'm a SONAR owner since before it was called Sonar.. it was called Cakewalk 8.
I do hope they will call me before to rectify it.  
John Reed cell: (310) 503-1198 and home # (310) 316-4551.

cowboydan
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 908
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 03:33:35 (permalink)
Did you check your account to see what upgrade end date you have? You could always go to the store and click on the buy button and see what the discount is in your case if you do only have a one year upgrade.
chuckebaby
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13146
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 06:24:14 (permalink)
themusicroom
Thanks Goooler,
I purchased the my upgrade for SONAR, and downloaded it in May for $199, then in June they made the offer to pay ANOTHER $199 again for the same software this time with unlimited updates.  Maybe it's not a conspiracy, but I bet they won't answer the phone until after the offer expires. I'm a SONAR owner since before it was called Sonar.. it was called Cakewalk 8.
I do hope they will call me before to rectify it.  
John Reed cell:XXX-XXX-XXXX-XXXX

you should Never post your personal info on open forums.

what if  Joe Shmo calls you right now claiming to be cakewalk asking for your credit card numbers ?
see what I mean ? never, ever, ever leave your name and phone number on an open forum.

themusicroom
I purchased the my upgrade for SONAR, and downloaded it in May for $199, then in June they're asking me to pay the same $199 again for the software with unlimited updates.  Does that sound really fair or right?

no one is asking you to pay anything, you either want to buy the lifetime updates or not ?
they offered you a great deal, you either choose to buy your lifetime updates up front, or keep paying them over a monthly/yearly period.
this is a great deal being given by cakewalk, I understand to some it can seem confusing but take it for what it is...
instead of paying monthly for the next 25 years, they are saying hey, here's a one time offer for 199.00

so does that sound fair to me ? it sounds very fair to me.
I guess it just depends o how you look at it.

post edited by chuckebaby - 2016/08/24 06:58:28

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
Cakewalk Staff
  • Total Posts : 6475
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 08:43:31 (permalink)
themusicroom
Why can't I get PHONE support? I've tried but get unavailable for phone support for weeks, while at the same time I'm being bombarded with paying $199 for support ulimited support and upgrades? Doesn't that seem weird? I've even left message on the facebook and twitter sites for Calkwalk support, and emailed the corporate Gibson people. I've asked questions, and received No replies, except canned email responses confirming that you received my request. Sorry to say, but it's appearing as if Calkwalk maybe just like a front at this point, and that under Gibson management may be going away.
I purchased the my upgrade for SONAR, and downloaded it in May for $199, then in June they're asking me to pay the same $199 again for the software with unlimited updates.  Does that sound really fair or right? I've tried to reach them but unsuccessfully.
Can someone call me? John Reed cell: (310) 503-1198 and home # (310) 316-4551.

We only see a registration for new SONAR Platinum which you purchased at a retailer on Feb 26.
In this scenario SONAR Platinum with lifetime updates is an additional charge for $199 if you wish to upgrade to that. If not your membership will end in Feb 2017. Your cost to upgrade to Platinum is $199, which is $200 off what you would pay for it new.

There is no error in what price is being offered to you on the store. If there was another charge to your account it doesn't show up for this user ID.

Noel Borthwick
Senior Manager Audio Core, BandLab
My Blog, Twitter, BandLab Profile
Cakewalk Staff
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 08:49:33 (permalink)
themusicroom

As I explained above you are not paying $199 for the same software you bought in Feb. The extra 199 is to cover Lifetime Updates to the software. i.e you won't have to upgrade again next year. 

Also the reason for delayed responses has been posted numerous times and even mentioned right on the support page. We are backed up and assisting customers who have the most critical or blocking issues first. That should improve once the backlog is cleared.
http://www.cakewalk.com/Support
http://www.cakewalk.com/S...mers-regarding-support

Noel Borthwick
Beepster
  • Total Posts : 18001
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 11:14:22 (permalink)
Couple points...

1) I think there needs to be a Stickied thread for the current support situation. First post should be the official Cakewalk explanation that is being posted repeatedly in each of these threads (we're sorry, we're dealing with it, we are currently hiring and training new staff, etc). The OP should be updated as developments arise. Leave the thread open to comments for those having urgent issues or just want to spazz out a bit (within reason). When one of these support threads appear folks can link directly to that thread and the hosts can lock the new thread.

The "Support" posts are understandable but they are clogging up the thread queue, wasting the time of Bakers and forum users, causing unnecessary angst and giving a bad impression to newcomers due to the amount of threads about this. Don't get me wrong, it needs fixin' but that seems to be what's happening and this seems like a good way to let people know what's up in an efficient yet open/transparent manner.

2) (EDIT: This paragraph is faulty speculation. Read scook's followup to this post.) I thought that if a user had paid for a full years membership in 2016 they qualified for the $99 "lifetime" upgrade? Or is there some other stipulation like "must have been a fully paid Sonar owner for X amount of consecutive years"? Just curious because based on the OP's claim if it is the former then he should qualify for the $99 upgrade price. The whole "lifetime" thing is kind of confusing though and I haven't bothered digging too deep into it so I don't fully understand all the nuances.

3) Can we get a forum text filter for "Calkwalk" that changes it to "Cakewalk"? I'm not sure if this is just some kind of common typo or if it's a specific person (or persons) idea of a humorous slam against Cake. I personally find it kind of funny but I have the sense of humor of a 14yo boy. What bothers me is that it always seem to pop up in posts that are griping about Sonar or Cake which makes me think it's intentional. Also I've been warned to curb my own language and innuendos on here (which is fine and I try to) so I think if Cake/Gibson want to keep it family friendly (again, totally fine/understandable... I don't want kids reading my filthy thoughts either, lol) adding such a filter isn't too much of a stretch.

That way if it's typos then the user(s) shouldn't mind the autocorrection. If it's people trying to slip past the mods/filters to insult the company surreptitiously... screw 'em. The forum needs thoughtful, honest criticism of the company/software. Not sneaky and childish insults.

I'm not suggesting the OP is engaging in such behavior and is obviously a confirmed product owner so deserves help/benefit of the doubt. It's just something I've noticed and a simple text filter (which I'm SURE this forum software allows if it filters out swears/slurs... and if it's ANY good should be able to do a simple text swap) would remedy the situation.

Anyhooooo... I've been watching the main Sonar forum for program related threads I can help out with but it's been a ton of these support threads and even more "Themes" threads. I feel like it's kind of burying the mission statement of this particular subforum and we are losing a) helpful eyes (seriously when I scan the Sonar forum now my eyes kind of gloss over from all the gack), b) potential users (particularly new users) who would otherwise post their queries.

Just saying.

Cheers and hopefully this post is taken as constructive as intended and does not pour gas on some weird little fire I've overlooked.

;-)

PS: I truly am ecstatic that all the "color options" folks got their needs met after all these years and of course they're gonna want to post about it (which is great). I'm just not that interested in colors (like many others) so I agree with the suggestion that the forum needs a "Themes" area for those guys to go wild and come up with their wacky creations for us to admire and maybe use.
post edited by Beepster - 2016/08/24 13:07:18
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 11:20:42 (permalink)
Beepster
2) I thought that if a user had paid for a full years membership in 2016 they qualified for the $99 "lifetime" upgrade? Or is there some other stipulation like "must have been a fully paid Sonar owner for X amount of consecutive years"? Just curious because based on the OP's claim if it is the former then he should qualify for the $99 upgrade price. The whole "lifetime" thing is kind of confusing though and I haven't bothered digging too deep into it so I don't fully understand all the nuances.

To qualify for the $99 upgrade price requires buying or upgrading to Platinum in 2015 AND renewing in 2016 with the one-time payment plan before the lifetime option was available. Upgrading to Platinum in 2016 does not qualify.
Beepster
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 11:28:39 (permalink)
scook
Beepster
2) I thought that if a user had paid for a full years membership in 2016 they qualified for the $99 "lifetime" upgrade? Or is there some other stipulation like "must have been a fully paid Sonar owner for X amount of consecutive years"? Just curious because based on the OP's claim if it is the former then he should qualify for the $99 upgrade price. The whole "lifetime" thing is kind of confusing though and I haven't bothered digging too deep into it so I don't fully understand all the nuances.

To qualify for the $99 upgrade requires buying or upgrading to Platinum in 2015 AND renewing in 2016 with the one-time payment plan before the lifetime option was available. Upgrading to Platinum in 2016 does not qualify.

Ah I see. Makes sense. So essentially 2 years consecutive membership (whether the 2nd year is up yet or not).

Now what if the user let their membership lapse for a couple months in early 2016? Like let's say they had a full year of 2015, let the membership lapse for Februrary and March then bought a full year's subscription for 2016? Does that translate into a $99 or $199 lifetime upgrade price?

Sorry to dig at it and maybe you don't know but you usually do and have been on top of this topic. Just want to know so maybe if I do see this question I can be of a little more use.

Cheers and thanks.
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 12:15:24 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Beepster 2016/08/24 12:55:29
Beepster
Now what if the user let their membership lapse for a couple months in early 2016? Like let's say they had a full year of 2015, let the membership lapse for Februrary and March then bought a full year's subscription for 2016? Does that translate into a $99 or $199 lifetime upgrade price?

I believe so, the two preconditions for the $99 upgrade would be met.
themusicroom
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 12:19:24 (permalink)
I did click on my BUY button... but no, no discount.  They won't respond to my messages, they just want the $199 again.
Sad support from Cakewalk.  I do believe they are having company problems internally, possibly a 
wind down mandated by Gibson, I've seen patterns like this before.  Pump and Dump with no communications.

I wonder if anyone from Calkwalk will ever call me?
Thanks,
chuckebaby
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 12:28:39 (permalink)
themusicroom
They won't respond to my messages, they just want the $199 again.
Sad support from Cakewalk.

Dude...you just received 2 reply's from the CTO of Cakewalk.
I don't call that sad at all. he just explained it in 2 different comments. 
post edited by chuckebaby - 2016/08/24 12:52:56

Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB

Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 12:39:19 (permalink)
themusicroom
I did click on my BUY button... but no, no discount.  They won't respond to my messages, they just want the $199 again.
Sad support from Cakewalk.  I do believe they are having company problems internally, possibly a 
wind down mandated by Gibson, I've seen patterns like this before.  Pump and Dump with no communications.

Thanks,

You received direct, clear, personal responses from Cakewalk's Chief Technology Officer. I see no way that could be considered not responding to your messages, or "no communications."

Nor do they want the $199 "again." You can elect to pay $199 and get lifetime updates, or not and upgrade every year if you choose to do so. Your software will still work if you don't, you just don't receive any more updates.

What possible additional information do you think you need?

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
MacFurse
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 324
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 12:42:54 (permalink)
themusicroom

Thanks,

You got a direct reply from Noel/Cakewalk above. Did you read his reply to you ?

Platinum. i7 4771 3.5ghz. ECU H87 mobo with 3 monitor support. 16gb Ripjaws 1600mhz. Focusrite 18i20. 2 x 250gb Samsung EVO SSD's OP/Programs. 2x1TB Seagate Baracuda sata3 data drives. 200gb sata2 bootable drive for online and downloading only. Seagate 2tb USB 3.0 backup drive.  2x27in monitors. Rode K2 valve mic. Sontronics STC-1 pair. Studio Projects B1 condenser. SM58B. SM57B. Presonus Eureka Preamp.
pwalpwal
Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3249
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 12:46:51 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby chuckebaby 2016/08/24 13:19:49
Maybe Noel needs to call him on one of the numbers? /jk

just a sec

MacFurse
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 12:47:06 (permalink)
We all paid whatever our annual subscription fee would be, again (twice), to get the lifetime updates. That fee is dependant upon how long you had already been a subscriber. Your paying two years of annual subscription, for lifetime update. That is your discount.

regards

Platinum. i7 4771 3.5ghz. ECU H87 mobo with 3 monitor support. 16gb Ripjaws 1600mhz. Focusrite 18i20. 2 x 250gb Samsung EVO SSD's OP/Programs. 2x1TB Seagate Baracuda sata3 data drives. 200gb sata2 bootable drive for online and downloading only. Seagate 2tb USB 3.0 backup drive.  2x27in monitors. Rode K2 valve mic. Sontronics STC-1 pair. Studio Projects B1 condenser. SM58B. SM57B. Presonus Eureka Preamp.
MacFurse
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 12:50:33 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby chuckebaby 2016/08/24 13:21:29
pwalpwal
Maybe Noel needs to call him on one of the numbers? /jk

Could be the only answer !!

MacFurse
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 12:52:55 (permalink)
My screen must have just refreshed, and all the other answers above appeared lol!  Sorry guys.

And then I noticed the OP had gone offline. Guess he didn't like the responses. He just wants the phone call !!
post edited by MacFurse - 2016/08/24 13:15:05

chuckebaby
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 13:01:14 (permalink)
MacFurse
My screen must have just refreshed, and all the other answers above appeared lol!  Sorry guys.

And then I noticed the OP had gone offline. Guess he didn't like the responses. He just wants the phone call !!

I was the first to mention Noel replied so I believe I get first prize... which is:

"Lifetime updates " !!!  

MacFurse
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 13:28:20 (permalink)
chuckebaby
MacFurse

I was the first to mention Noel replied so I believe I get first prize... which is:

"Lifetime updates " !!!  

I think you will have to phone support to stake your claim !!  Leave your phone number.....
..................here  ...   ........................

chuckebaby
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 14:53:29 (permalink)
MacFurse
chuckebaby
MacFurse

"Lifetime updates " !!!  

I think you will have to phone support to stake your claim !!  Leave your phone number.....
..................here  ...   ........................

Best come back I've read all week  

Cakewalk Staff
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 17:19:41 (permalink)
themusicroom

Thanks,

I don't see how you can say you didn't get a response. I've counted 8 responses from me to your posts in one day - 6 on Facebook and two here :)
I'll repeat the resolution - you purchased Platinum from sweetwater for the first time this year. To upgrade this to lifetime membership you need to pay an additional $199 (if you want it)
To see this price you must log into the cakewalk store with your "themusicroom" account. If you do not use that account to log in you may see a higher price since the system doesn't know that you own Platinum.

Noel Borthwick
Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/24 20:54:59 (permalink)
I don't see how you can say you didn't get a response. I've counted 8 responses from me to your posts in one day - 6 on Facebook and two here :)

I stand corrected about two responses, I didn't realize you also posted six responses on Facebook.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
DJ Darkside
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 565
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/25 10:10:07 (permalink)

Mark Liebrand
DJ Darkside 2001-20xx 
www.djdarkside.com
-------------------------------------------------------
Running: Windows 10 64 bit, Sonar Platinum, Ableton Live, Novation Impulse, Native Instruments Maschine, a few mics, 1963 Fender Strat, a Fender Jazz Bass and some secret weapons... EQ and Compression.
themusicroom
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/25 13:28:44 (permalink)
HEY Guys I got 2 replies from Cakewalk support!  WOW Great!
unfortunately they DID NOT address the issues.  Totally off, they obviously didn't read my statements.
"I never said it was offered at $299 and I only got a $199 offer".  
Again, this is a "canned response" with a  just in case i wanted to reply to it.
I purchased my upgrade for $199 download the final components in May, and in June they want
me to purchase it again for $199 with lifetime updates.
SAD Cakewalk Support again.  This really becoming a Joke.

John Reed Sonar user for  cell: (310) 503-1198 and home # (310) 316-4551.

CWBRN-54292

Report Details

ProductSONAR PlatinumVersion22.8.0.29Architecturex64StatusUnderInvestigationSummaryStore not showing $199 priceRepro StepsCustomer reports that the store is not showing $199 as upgrade price for lifetime membership despite having an active Platinum membership.Expected Results$199 as upgrade price in storeActual ResultsPrice shows as $299Audio Device OS ReproducibilityReproducibleInAllProjectsFiled8/25/2016Last update8/25/2016

Status Information

The current status of your report is
Under Investigation
This report is currently being investigated by members of Cakewalk staff. At this time we do not require any additional information to verify or reproduce this issue. Should more information be required we will contact you with the email address on file.
adrian.crossan
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 647
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/25 13:43:53 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby themusicroom 2016/08/25 14:18:25
Your Report Details contradict what you say elsewhere. Are you being shown the $199 price or not?

If you don't like the offer, you can wait until your annual membership expires and renew as normal then.
stevec
  • Total Posts : 11546
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/25 14:00:31 (permalink)
Yup...   Just a bit confusing... 

This:
themusicroom
"I never said it was offered at $299 and I only got a $199 offer".   I purchased my upgrade for $199 download the final components in May, and in June they want me to purchase it again for $199 with lifetime updates.

Or this:
themusicroom
CWBRN-54292
Report Details
ProductSONAR PlatinumVersion22.8.0.29
Store not showing $199 price
Customer reports that the store is not showing $199 as upgrade price for lifetime membership despite having an active Platinum membership.
Expected Results $199 as upgrade price in store
Price shows as $299

SteveC
https://soundcloud.com/steve-cocchi
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=39163

SONAR Platinum x64, Intel Q9300 (2.5Ghz), Asus P5N-D, Win7 x64 SP1, 8GB RAM, 1TB internal + ESATA + USB Backup HDDs, ATI Radeon HD5450 1GB RAM + dual ViewSonic VA2431wm Monitors;
Focusrite 18i6 (ASIO);
Komplete 9, Melodyne Studio 4, Ozone 7 Advanced, Rapture Pro, GPO5, Valhalla Plate, MJUC comp, MDynamic EQ, lots of other freebie VST plugins, synths and Kontakt libraries

Beepster
Re: LACK of telephone Support from Cakewalk 2016/08/25 14:00:37 (permalink)
Dood. You don't NEED to purchase ANYTHING again! You bought a year membership to SPlat. You will be able to keep anything released within that year long membership. Once the membership is over you KEEP that stuff with a fully functioning version of Sonar for the rest of your life.

If you do NOT upgrade then all that happens is you do not get any NEW updates after the membership expiration.

They are offering you a chance to get UPGRADES FOR LIFE beyond your current subscription for an extra $199. Otherwise you either keep using your current, fully functioning version FOREVER or, if you so chose you can upgrade that version to whatever Cakewalk releases after your subscription ends for whatever price they are asking.

No one is forcing you to do jack squat. You OWN your current Sonar and all updates that come out during your CURRENT subscription period. You will be able to keep ALL of that FOREVER. You do NOT need to pay anything more for this.

If you WANT lifetime upgrades ABOVE what you already own then you can pay the extra $199 and never have to upgrade again (which is usually about $150-200 per year).

Capiche?

Please lock this thread and create a sticky to direct these posts to.

kthxbye
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1