Larry of SMB and his wife talking with me and my wife (O.T.)

Author
Scottytunes
Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5695
2011/02/25 20:00:05 (permalink)

Larry of SMB and his wife talking with me and my wife (O.T.)

Larry and his wife met me and my wife at the New England Fiddle Contest in CT where I was providing the live sound support. There are three small tents on the stage. Look at the one on your right...you'll see Larry's better side as he and his Mrs. visit with me and mine, and steals some of my CD's. (No, actually, I gave them to him. LOL) I'll be back there on June 11th. I hope it doesn't rain this year!

String Jammer

3 Replies Related Threads

Janet
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8094
    Re:Larry of SMB and his wife talking with me and my wife (O.T.) 2011/02/25 20:53:26 (permalink)
    How fun!!!
    evadianepug
    Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4477
    Re:Larry of SMB and his wife talking with me and my wife (O.T.) 2011/02/26 13:20:12 (permalink)
    That's very cool.  I would like to meet more Cakies.  Met Gary Dugan here in December in Scottsdale and it was like I've known him all my life.  Hope to meet Will Stratton (Dena's partner) in August.  he'll be back from Afghanistan and is in the DC area.  We're going there for court conferences.  Goin' into the Supreme Court and Justice Aleto will be greeting us.  Hey, any of you all near there?  Really nice pic too Scotty.  Great memory.

Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. (GK Chesterton

Warren (Pug) Willingham
    THE PUGTONES
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=919339&content=music
    SonarX3
    lhansen
    Max Output Level: -27.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4765
    Re:Larry of SMB and his wife talking with me and my wife (O.T.) 2011/02/26 14:02:41 (permalink)
    I remember this Scott!! How did you take that picture, then run back to the tent so fast before the camera went off??

I think I was trying one of yer 'special brownies' you made while browsing the table!!

We'll try and come up again this year, but please keep that rain away and throw in some more food vendors too or dancing gals!

Hey Warren.. it is nice to meet fellow Caker's ain't it? Some I've met are no longer on the forums. If yer ever in the New England area..yer more than welcome to stop by and put up my Christmas lights....

Slow Marching Band

Win 7 x64, Sonar X1E x64, Studio One v2, Focusrite Saffire 24 DSP Pro, Genelec 8030a, True Systems P-Solo, Focusrite ISA One, FMR RNP, GAP-73. 

"Someone to watch over me".
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1