Lense not recalling Track View window position. (2017-05)

Author
tenfoot
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2186
2017/06/06 12:18:28 (permalink)

Lense not recalling Track View window position. (2017-05)

Hi folks.

I seem to be having an issue with the latest Splat update and lenses. If I position windows where required (in this case just the track view and a single lyric view window) and store as a lense, when reloading the same project, the lense acts as expected and overides any screenset settings. If I then attempt to load another project with the lense active, only the lyric view window is repostioned to the lense position. The Track View window still loads according to the screenset position it was saved in.

It appears the track view window position of the lense is not being applied outside of the project it was created in. I know that this was not the case in earlier releases - it worked as expected.

If someone could confirm this or offer any advice as to my error would be great. Thanks!

Bruce.

Sonar Platinum 2017-09, Studio One 3.5.3, Win 10 x64, Quad core i7, RME Fireface, Behringer X32 Producer, Behringer X32 Rack, Presonus Faderport, Lemure Software Controller (Android), Enttec DMXIS VST lighting controller, Xtempo POK.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1