Let's help each other building a fanbase and spreading our music

Author
illerill
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 55
2014/06/12 15:21:51 (permalink)

Let's help each other building a fanbase and spreading our music

Hey guys!

I guess I'm not the only one here having trouble reaching out with my music so I thought why not help each other out? Basically we share each other's music and like each other's artist pages on facebook. The beauty of this is that all of your facebook friends probably do not all listen to your genre/style of music while I most likely have a bunch who do and the same goes with my friends, your friends and my music.

This is exactly how it will work:

I start by posting what I want shared, my artist page on facebook and also my ordinary facebook page. If you think my track is good enough to be shared on your ordinary facebook page and that I'm a good enough artist to like without being ashamed you quote this post and post your track, your artist page and your ordinary facebook page. If I too feel I like your music and you as an artist I quote you again and write a short message to let you know that we're both okay. Then we become friends on facebook, share each other's tracks and like each other's pages.

Since I now will be the first to post and you don't feel my music just make a new post beneath with your info, without quoting me.

To make this as easy as possible please do not post anything else in this thread. I'm happy to take suggestions on how we could improve this, but make those suggestions through PM instead.

Here we go (just quote this part if you wanna "trade"):

My band page
My ordinary facebook page
The post/track I want shared

Follow me on:
Spotify
Facebook

Youtube

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1