Loading my own wavetables into Z3ta

Author
ovni
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 24
2007/03/03 11:51:35 (permalink)

Loading my own wavetables into Z3ta

I'm working on Sonar 5 Producer Edition and Z3ta 1.4
I've rendered some oscilator wav. files off my analogue gear so I can use them in Z3ta, but
I'm having trouble loading these mono wav. files as wavetables/oscilators into Z3ta.
I've followed the instructions in the manual and loaded some of the extra wavetables that came
with Z3ta that are automatically placed in the 'wavetables' folder upon installation, and they've loaded without
any problem. In an effort to find out if the wav. files I'm unable to load have all the
proper requirements (bit depth, sample lenght, etc.) I decided to take one of the supplied wav. files that
I'm able to load as wavetables into a wave editor and replace the audio information with one of my own wav. file's audio,
and saved it under the same name of the file that works...And guess what? They load into Z3ta with the new audio!
Ok, so that tells me my wav. files audio should work... Am I missing something?
It seems that for some reason Z3ta will only accept the wave files that have the names of the supplied wav. files and not any others
regardless of the actual audio information in the file...Is it suppossed to be this way?
I haven't come accross any documentation that hints to this...Does anyone know if this is a limitation or is there
something that i'm missing?...I also experimented w/ placing my rendered wav. files inside the 'wavetables' folder in
case z3ta will only load those files placed there, then I restarted sonar, reloaded an instance of z3ta, but no luck!...Please Help!
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1