Lyrics windows covering each other up

Author
anj
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 58
2011/01/06 11:34:33 (permalink)

Lyrics windows covering each other up

Hi,  I use Sonar 8.5 on a daily basis for live performing purposes using play lists.  My issue is when I start the first song in the play list, the song opens with the lyrics window just as it should.  However, the next song in the song list loads behind it and the  lyrics window of that (2nd) song covers up the lyrics window of the first song.  Is there a way to keep the current song (and lyric window) on top of all other windows until the next song is called for? 

2 Replies Related Threads

anj
    Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 58
    Re:Lyrics windows covering each other up 2011/01/07 16:27:11 (permalink)
    I guess this would be better directed to a bug report since it renders the lyric page useless when using with the songlist function.  I know there is a menu item that lets you keep the playlist on top of everything else but none that i can find for the lyric window.
    LKane
    Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 314
    Re:Lyrics windows covering each other up 2011/02/04 07:18:16 (permalink)
    I learned this only recently by mistake and maybe it's true for lyric view as well. 
    Regardless of whether you set the playlist to remain on top or not it will open in full screen on top UNLESS, you save each song of the playlist with a reduced window height and width (for me about half of desktop size or less works). When you do this the playlist will be scaleable and stay on top of everything yet you can still see the project behind it which is very useful. (I don't use x-ray or know if that affects anything)

There are three kinds of people in the world, those who are good at math, and those who are not.

PC pentium 955 extreme dual core 3.9GHz, Win xp64 8GB ram, S8.3, Lynx Two C and Two A, Quad Eight and Langevin modules, great wife.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1