• Coffee House
  • Bapu's (and others) random thoughts for the day. (p.11)
2012/05/06 13:09:48
bapu
BapuCo practically invented the term "cutting-edge, vertical research and development". What do we morph? Anything and everything, regardless of reconditeness! It seems stunning, but it's true! We pride ourselves not only on our C2C2B feature set, but our newbie-proof administration and simple operation. We apply the proverb "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" not only to our TQC but our aptitude to embrace. Our feature set is unmatched, but our proactive R&D and non-complex operation is constantly considered an amazing achievement. Our user-centric feature set is unparalleled, but our magnetic deliverables and user-proof configuration is invariably considered a terrific achievement. Quick: do you have a B2C2B game plan for coping with new partnerships? We will productize the ability of e-markets to repurpose. Is it more important for something to be scalable or to be B2C? Imagine a combination of VOIP and Python.
2012/05/06 13:12:08
Jonbouy
bapu

BapuCo practically invented the term "cutting-edge, vertical research and development". What do we morph? Anything and everything, regardless of reconditeness! It seems stunning, but it's true! We pride ourselves not only on our C2C2B feature set, but our newbie-proof administration and simple operation. We apply the proverb "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" not only to our TQC but our aptitude to embrace. Our feature set is unmatched, but our proactive R&D and non-complex operation is constantly considered an amazing achievement. Our user-centric feature set is unparalleled, but our magnetic deliverables and user-proof configuration is invariably considered a terrific achievement. Quick: do you have a B2C2B game plan for coping with new partnerships? We will productize the ability of e-markets to repurpose. Is it more important for something to be scalable or to be B2C? Imagine a combination of VOIP and Python.

As far as great blurb goes I'd definitely put this within the upper reaches of the 90th percentile.
2012/05/06 14:52:12
bapu
It was an experiment to see if you were awake.

Not conclusive yet.

2012/05/06 14:53:53
Jonbouy
bapu

Not conclusive yet.

Wow, that result IS accurate.
2012/05/06 14:57:40
bapu
Jonbouy

bapu

Not conclusive yet.

To the 90th percentile?
2012/05/06 15:02:50
Jonbouy
bapu

Jonbouy

bapu

Not conclusive yet.

To the 90th percentile?

In that ball-park.
2012/05/06 16:34:12
craigb
Don't the iMoobs count as horizontal development as well?
2012/05/06 17:21:24
Jonbouy
craigb

Don't the iMoobs count as horizontal development as well?

Integrated expansion annexes IIRC
2012/05/07 12:16:05
bapu
Zactly.
2012/05/07 13:31:50
bapu
I'm considering being ambivalent about this fred now.

It may take a while to let you know my conclusion.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account