• Coffee House
  • Bapu's (and others) random thoughts for the day. (p.37)
2012/05/15 15:48:43
bapu
You simply can't repurpose a fred that has not been purposed yet, roight?
2012/05/15 15:50:49
bapu
But it's not impossible to derail it though.
2012/05/15 15:52:31
Jonbouy
bapu

But it's not impossible to derail it though.

It has no rails.

It can't be derailed.  Even if there was a purpose in derailing it.
2012/05/15 15:53:32
bapu
Jonbouy

It has no rails.

Well, they're not painted yet. So it appears they are not there.
2012/05/15 15:55:16
Jonbouy
It's just going to keep Fredding its way through time.

Nothing can stop it except to lose the desire of having and contributing to a Forum Super Fred.
2012/05/15 15:57:18
bapu
Jonbouy

Forum Super Fred.

That may well be the title tomorrow.

But remember; it has a long way to go to beat the Mighty Lee Moon's game and the Cr@p Joke fred.
2012/05/15 15:58:48
UbiquitousBubba
Sometimes, you just can't stop yourself.  You know better, but you have to do it anyway.  You think, "Hey!  I know how this ends!", but you still do it anyway.

Sure, leaping out of the water, snatching a fish in your teeth out of thin air, and diving through a hoop gets a reaction at the local pool.  When you do it the second time, the shock value is greatly reduced.  It's just not as good once it's reporpoised.
2012/05/15 16:11:19
daryl1968
so if it's not on rails, does that mean it's randomly hurtling through the space-time continuum?
Will this thread end up like an abandoned satellite just floating around in earth's orbit?
2012/05/15 16:39:27
UbiquitousBubba
I think of it as one of those anthropomorphized steam engines with pseudo-human faces and voices that sound like either George Carlin or Alec Baldwin.  Only, this train is seriously deranged.  I don't mean in a "Tinky Winky is a lot of fun!" kind of way.  It's more like a "Have Clarice for dinner with some fava beans and a nice Chianti" sort of thing.

Anyway, this engine jumped the track and is now careening through space.  I guess you could say that riding this fred is like going off the rails on a crazy train.

Ok.  I apologize for this one.  I really should be ashamed.  I'm not, but I should be.
2012/05/15 16:43:41
daryl1968
UbiquitousBubba

I think of it as one of those anthropomorphized steam engines with pseudo-human faces and voices that sound like either George Carlin or Alec Baldwin.  Only, this train is seriously deranged.  I don't mean in a "Tinky Winky is a lot of fun!" kind of way.  It's more like a "Have Clarice for dinner with some fava beans and a nice Chianti" sort of thing.

Anyway, this engine jumped the track and is now careening through space.  I guess you could say that riding this fred is like going off the rails on a crazy train.

Ok.  I apologize for this one.  I really should be ashamed.  I'm not, but I should be.

I think I want to get off
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account