• Coffee House
  • Bapu's (and others) random thoughts for the day. (p.38)
2012/05/15 16:47:04
bapu
daryl1968

I think I want to get off

my cloud?
2012/05/15 16:51:26
daryl1968
bapu

daryl1968

I think I want to get off

my cloud?

my soundcloud.
Did someone mention soundcloud.......?
2012/05/15 16:56:36
bapu
What's soundcloud?

What is it's purpose?

Links please?

2012/05/15 16:58:08
drewfx1
I think someday I'm going to be reincarnated as a fred called fredwx1.
2012/05/15 16:58:25
SteveStrummerUK

As I pushed my way into the kitchen, I started towards the sink.

Glancing at the several filthy dishes and the cobwebbed cupboard, I exclaimed, "Why haven't these been washed? Tell me what kind of woman you think you are if you can't even keep your bleeding kitchen clean?"

Needless to say she decided to call another plumber.

2012/05/15 16:59:45
bapu
SteveStrummerUK

As I pushed my way into the kitchen, I started towards the sink.

Glancing at the several filthy dishes and the cobwebbed cupboard, I exclaimed, "Why haven't these been washed? Tell me what kind of woman you think you are if you can't even keep your bleeding kitchen clean?"

Needless to say she decided to call another plumber.

LSHPCOMN
2012/05/15 17:03:39
SteveStrummerUK

A judge working a double-homicide case tells the defendant, "You're charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer".

"You bastard!" yells a voice from the back of the courtroom.

"You're also charged with killing your mother-in-law with a hammer" says the judge.

"Bastard!!" the same person yells.

The judge addresses the man sitting in the back of the courtroom. "Sir, one more outburst and I'll charge you with contempt".

"I'm very sorry, Your Honour" says the man. "But I've been this bastard's neighbour for 10 years, and every time I asked to borrow a hammer, he said he didn't have one".

2012/05/15 17:04:47
bapu
SteveStrummerUK

A judge working a double-homicide case tells the defendant, "You're charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer".

"You bastard!" yells a voice from the back of the courtroom.

"You're also charged with killing your mother-in-law with a hammer" says the judge.

"Bastard!!" the same person yells.

The judge addresses the man sitting in the back of the courtroom. "Sir, one more outburst and I'll charge you with contempt".

"I'm very sorry, Your Honour" says the man. "But I've been this bastard's neighbour for 10 years, and every time I asked to borrow a hammer, he said he didn't have one".

LMFAO!
2012/05/15 17:09:00
SteveStrummerUK
Why did the chicken cross the Mobius strip?

To get to the same side

2012/05/15 17:10:02
bapu
page 14, here we come 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account