• Cakewalk Store
  • Please Read - How to restore any missing products your Cakewalk SSO Account (p.2)
2015/01/17 14:36:02
Karyn
DaGeek
I doubt they are monitoring the feedback form very closely. I have used that twice with no response. I recently changed my email and only a few of my products are now showing. The odd thing is it shows stuff that are very old like Sonar 2.0, Sonar 6 Studio. These were clearly attached to a an old email not my current one. Also, Additional Products shows "DSF Symphonic Strings - Free with Sonar X2 Producer Purchase" but none of my recent products appear including Sonar X2 Producer and Sonar X3 Producer.  It makes no sense to have additional products for X2 Producer appearing but X2 Producer is not included in the list. Since I do not have access to my previous email account I cannot change my email as see if that fixes it.    

I assure you they are monitoring the feedback form,  that is the official means of contact regarding store/account problems.

The issue you're describing is exactly the same as I had, some things there, some not, some freebies showing that related to missing products.
I used the feedback form and gave them a list of all the possible emails I could have used (whether I remembered using them for the store or not).  I got a response in about 2 weeks and everything is now sorted.

Please remember that all this is happening at the same time as the new Sonar rollout, so there's maybe not as many support staff dedicated to the task as could be at other times.  It's as going to be a one off task, so don't fret just now, just let them get through the list of folk with the same problems.
2015/01/17 14:41:34
Scott2112
Karyn

I assure you they are monitoring the feedback form,  that is the official means of contact regarding store/account problems.

The issue you're describing is exactly the same as I had, some things there, some not, some freebies showing that related to missing products.
I used the feedback form and gave them a list of all the possible emails I could have used (whether I remembered using them for the store or not).  I got a response in about 2 weeks and everything is now sorted.

Please remember that all this is happening at the same time as the new Sonar rollout, so there's maybe not as many support staff dedicated to the task as could be at other times.  It's as going to be a one off task, so don't fret just now, just let them get through the list of folk with the same problems.

I hope they are looking or many others like myself will not be purchasing the new Sonar because of the SSO issues. Hopefully something is resolved soon. I even tried calling yesterday but was put on hold forever. Not a great start to this new system.
2015/01/17 16:00:28
cityrat
Uh, Yeah.... I'll be filling out the feedback form to get a human involved.  All  were there before the change over - but I have no clue how many emails I've gone thru.

I DO have my product codes SN etc so I'll put that in the feedback form?

2015/01/17 16:03:47
Ryan Munnis [Cakewalk]
cityrat
Uh, Yeah.... I'll be filling out the feedback form to get a human involved.  All  were there before the change over - but I have no clue how many emails I've gone thru.

I DO have my product codes SN etc so I'll put that in the feedback form?

Yeah, just shoot an email over or give us a ring. We can get you squared away.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account