2016/08/23 17:42:07
scook
Big-John
 But scook sometimes makes us feel like if he had a spoon he would wack us! You can post where you feel it may help.

Then you are reading too much into my posts. I recommended questions regarding the SONAR program go into the SONAR area. Questions regarding user accounts and store issues go in this area. I also recommended avoiding appending specific issues to threads which have a lot of marginally related "me too" posts if one seeks a solution. It is that simple.
2016/08/26 12:47:40
Stephanie Polek
Hello again! Scook (Oh man, I'm sorry for butchering your name the last umpteen times!) and Big John, I hope this is the correct place to post this, it's an update and I felt it's important to let folks know that Sonar 8 Producer does indeed include BOTH 32-BIT AND 64-BIT VERSIONS on the installation disc! So I was able to install, and now I'm just trying to get my plugins correctly installed (I'll get there on my own I'm sure). I'll at least be able to keep working on projects until my account is fixed, and that wouldn't have happened without your help, so THANK YOU SCOOK and Big John!!! :) It's also encouraging to note that there are Cakewalk folks replying to the thread where I first posted my problem. Still no resolution to my account but the replies in general here are appreciated and give me some confidence that eventually I will get some help. Very grateful, thank you. -- Stephanie
2016/08/26 13:25:28
ProfessorMarvel
Hello,

I purchased (I thought) 1 licence for Sonar Professional. I am being charged for 9 licences! I cannot contact support to resolve this. Email isn't working, phones are never available. Finances are an urgent matter - I can't wait a few days/weeks for answer.

Please help!!!

Thanks -- Roger
2016/08/26 13:47:56
scook
Contact Cleverbridge they are the company doing the billing
2016/08/26 13:54:00
ProfessorMarvel
Thanks,  just did that and they are working to resolve it.
2016/09/10 16:39:56
Stephanie Polek
Hello. I am updating my previous posts to let folks know if they had lost faithas I about had that the account people have indeed just corrected my account and now I can finally upgrade to Platinum. I don't know whether my post here helped that along or not but I'm so grateful to Cakewalk for fixing me up! The forum folks here have been most helpful in the meantime and I wanted to thank y'all again. -- Stephanie
2016/09/10 16:56:08
J-A-G
Stephanie Polek
Hello. I am updating my previous posts to let folks know if they had lost faithas I about had that the account people have indeed just corrected my account and now I can finally upgrade to Platinum. I don't know whether my post here helped that along or not but I'm so grateful to Cakewalk for fixing me up! The forum folks here have been most helpful in the meantime and I wanted to thank y'all again. -- Stephanie

Great News Stephanie! Enjoy!
2016/09/12 23:38:23
BrionDBell
Yeah, Ryan...

Uh... I know, I'm a web guy too, and like me, your company has kept you in the deep dark.  Cakewalk is BROKEN!  The support is BROKEN!  Customer Support - BROKEN!  Sorry, brother but your message delivered one of the biggest bags of total **** that I have ever read!  It's not YOU, it's the poor crap that Cakewalk has delivered to you calling it 'information.'
They lied.
Simple as that.
If I were you, I would seriously start looking for another gig!
I've got friends (25) who have been 'lifers' on their Cakewalk DAW systems.  They've gone and left Cakewalk to the birds;, all but one...
Me!
But I'm going tomorrow.
It's too bad that a really , crazy-good DAW software company has gone out of business, but Cakewalk's profoundly poor business and support models have cost them the ultimate price.  I'm just glad that I haven't actually invested any capital in the company's stock!

I bid you good fortune!
2016/09/13 09:00:50
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
I'm sorry that you didn't get a response earlier. I just responded to your support cases about your membership and your membership status looks fine. Our support backlog should get resolved soon and response times will return to normal after that.
2017/07/08 00:18:13
aardvarkinator1
Bought Z3TA+2 through Steam, looking forward to creating with it BUT cant get it activated. Please help

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account