• Cakewalk Store
  • Purchased Lifetime Membership and don't see it in your account?
2016/08/31 19:08:10
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
Some people have had issues with lifetime updates not being applied to their account. 
If you purchased Lifetime updates recently and do not see it reflected in your account please post in this thread and we will resolve it for you. 

We have already fixed all the known issues with this but if any slipped by please let us know.

The most common problem has to do with people who bought lifetime updates but then cancelled and refunded another membership. There are also some cases where people bought redemptions from third parties that were out of date. 

As long as you post with the same account that you use to sign on to SONAR we should be able to investigate your case.

2016/08/31 19:28:56
gswitz
I don't see it on my 'My Products' page. Is that where it should show up?

Ah! I found it on the main page under My Products > Membership Details
https://www.cakewalk.com/My-Account/Membership

You will receive lifetime updates for this product forever!

2016/09/01 15:09:18
audioguy1111111111
Finally someone to talk to about the mess I have gone through since I purchased the yearly update. Tried working it out with cleaverbridge but they just passed the buck to cakewalk who then ignored any corespondence I sent. For reference here is the case number. 321681

I understand that cakewalk was having staffing issues so I see no need of being snarky about what happened but I would like the lifetime updates plus any extra money returned to my credit card. I have had to add an extra two months of payments since I cancelled my order with cleaverbridge since splat disappeared from my orders and had no other way to get the updates. To contact me audioguy@live.ca
Thanks speak soon.

Steve
2016/09/01 18:06:12
Hi Steve,

Sorry for the grief with this and thank you for having a positive attitude.
You should be all set - I upgraded you to lifetime updates and cancelled your monthly membership (please recheck this)
2016/09/03 01:52:04
Ocvran
Hi,

I am coming back to sonar after a long absence.  I just missed it.  But I purchased and my membership details say something along the lines of valid through Aug 2017.  One of the big reasons I updated was not only because I missed the product but because you were jumping to mac and were offering lifetime updates to the core program.  Let me know if I need to contact someone at Sweetwater, where I bought it from, because my receipt says I bought the lifetime updates as well.

Thanks,
James
2016/09/03 11:39:13
Hi James,

You are all set. I updated your record to lifetime updates.
2016/09/03 19:02:22
serenitymusician
I'm sure glad I saw the link to this post. I also paid for the yearly edition on July 17. Then I was charged $9.99 for the monthly fee on August 3, so I canceled the subscription for the monthly fee and accepted the fact that I was out $9.99. One other thing I found was when I started Sonar using the shortcut in my taskbar, it would always come up as a trial version. Only when I used the command center to start Sonar did it work properly.

Cheers!

Gary
2016/09/03 20:30:09
Gary, I don't see any problem with your account and its valid until 8/18/2017. Make sure you are running the latest update for processional.

2016/09/08 15:43:19
JonC
Hi, I purchased lifetime updates on 8/4/2016, then canceled my monthly subscription on 9/3/2016 and now I don't see lifetime updates in My Account, and Sonar has disappeared from Command Center.  I also opened a related ticket (326536) on 8/31 but never heard back.  What should I do?  Thanks.
2016/09/08 23:33:18
Sorry about that - your account has been updated and should work fine now.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account