• Hardware
  • Cannot configure a MOTOR 49 keyboard / control surface. (p.2)
2017/07/14 19:45:53
azslow3
You need MackieControl.dll (and ini). NOT azctrl (at least till I update Mackie preset in it).
Sorry for confusion

The only problem of Motör is not implemented Mackie handshake. That is why you need moded plug-in version (with special flag to ignore that handshake). Behringer does not need to produce special software for Sonar, they just have to update the firmware of Motör to support the handshake (and they know how to do this correctly since X-Touch works with stock plug-in).
2017/07/15 18:36:07
fpcross
Azslow3,
Thank you for your vast knowledge and commitment to our great hobby!
And I appreciate your clarification to my previous posting. 

I downloaded the MackieControl.dll, but where can I find .ini file that is also needed?

Cheers
2017/07/15 23:12:08
azslow3
fpcross
I downloaded the MackieControl.dll, but where can I find .ini file that is also needed?

Strictly speaking it is not needed. But with it you can get proper mapping for ProChannel EQ/Compressors in corresponding Mackie mode (not sure Motör can switch into these modes, probably not).
 http://www.azslow.com/index.php/topic,341.0.html has direct link to MackieControl.ini (step 6).

2017/07/16 16:55:38
fpcross
Great! Thanks Azslow3
2019/01/03 00:06:26
trgtdron
Thank you Azslow3, I have been pulling out my hair for 3 days messin with my motor 49, FINALLY I can use the bloody thing, I am old and have been recording since I was 11 years old, not long into the early 70s and I love MIDI. have used it for years but the one thing was the programing and I HATE stringing code....... took me that long to find your posts.. Again a BIG thank you..
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account