• SONAR
  • Feature Requests + Improvements [New 29/3/2018] (p.20)
2018/04/02 06:02:15
Kamikaze
rvijan
1) Need a much better midi editor and tools to make bulk operations much easier..   Reason, Cubase, and even the new Superior Drummer 3 do amazing things with midi editing.

Can you expand on this give some examples?

I reay like what you can do dragging midi into Addictive Drums, and sculpting the dynamics with the Transform tool. You can drag straight from the step sequencer. I haven't put this in the suggestins, because we can just d it with AD2, but also because I dn't know how they would do it, unless there graup tool to allow define Hi Hats, rides etc. 
2018/04/02 06:47:37
Toy
Sorry. This sentence is output by google translation.

1) Bug
  If you perform many copying and pasting on the MIDI track, the display contents may be broken and it may become inoperable.
2) Bug
  CAL does not execute the data within the target range in the order of the event list. Therefore, it may be unexpected results.
3) Feature
 Please make CAL script correspond to latest. If CAL is excluded from TDFKAS, I will use Cubase.
4) Feature
 I want you to correspond not only to stereo but also multi-channel VST. I especially want you to respond to surround which works with another software.
 (Example) 7.1 channel plug-in like Vienna Ensemblea Pro.

This is about to come up quickly. thank you for reading.

2018/04/02 07:15:17
stac
1. Add a pool/clean-up feature like other DAWs (e.g. Cubase, Studio One, even Pro Tools) have it where you can get rid of unused files, or rename files (even though they are currently used).
2. Multiple tracks should be moveable at once in the arranger view.
3. Add a track view feature like in Cubase (which was inspired by Pro Tool's playlist feature, but is more useful/comfortable in Cubase).
4. Better export dialog - take the best from Cubase and Ardour/Mixbus and make it even better! :)
5. Add a session import feature like in Pro Tools (and Cubase - to some extent)
2018/04/02 07:53:53
Frank Harvey
MOMENTUM : From what I have experienced over the past week , tirelessly slugging away with the I'Phone 'MOMENTUM' app, trying desperately to make some 'sense of my of my multitude of ( Yes.... questionable) song /tune concepts.........I JUST SHAKE MY HEAD ............and wonder..............."Now  that I have been exposed to this nifty  'modus opperandum' ........being MOMENTUM  .............how will I survive without it " ?
Momentum .........OR Its Better should be an essential inclusion in any future BL development.
Please Meng / Noel
Is there something in the Pipeline?
Cheers.........Frank H
2018/04/02 08:15:41
Frank Harvey
Kamikaze
     2. Chord Tracks............................
        ..........................detail at the same time

HEY..............
I'm so definitely with Kamikaze here,
Undoubtedly a plus.........'CHORD TRACKS' 'CHORD PLAY' 'CHORD ASSIST' 'CHORD WARRIOR' 'CHORD WEAVER' ..........whatever !! ....
Such inclusion would be a phenomenal upgrade feature to our new DAW.
Cheers.........Frank
2018/04/02 09:26:11
JoeOss
1. Chord Track
2. Arranger Track
3. Notation Improvements
4. Better Stability

2018/04/02 11:14:06
mor54bs
I'd like the Big Time window to show keys changes. More programmable options. I play from across the room mostly.
2018/04/02 12:12:02
mariogag
I don't know at what point we are 'cause I stoped reading the posts quickly 'cause I got tired of reading about gui changes, which made me think:

Can't we just stop changing the gui's. for visual stability reasons. If we are adding stuff it's fine by me but don't remove or move stuff around just to make room for new stuff.

The same is true for putting back the good gui stuff removed over the years....

Oh, and god the colors in S3 to S8.5 are "vivid" when compared to the current "palish" one we are now stuck with......even after making changes to the colors parameters int preferences......I just could'nt resist regardless of the above....(-:

Mario
2018/04/02 12:24:48
StevenMikel
I know these things have been mentioned multiple times already but,
1. Chord track
2.Arranger track
3.Marker track
   All with colors.Similar to the way Cubase handles these things.

2018/04/02 13:18:24
cbest@eastlink.ca
Hi
I'm just in the process of building an AZCcontroller interface for my new MOTOR49
1) I need a command to show the Multidock, not toggle it like "D"
2) need a command to set focus on the Multidock, separate from show
3) need command to hide/show the bus pane in the multidock, make sure it retains the user set size of the bus pane and it does not reset the bus pane size like the hide/show menu item in the multidock

Thanks,
Sonar powered for life
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account