• SONAR
  • Feature Requests + Improvements [New 29/3/2018] (p.25)
2018/04/04 21:16:06
Kuusniemi
One thing I'd like to see improvement on is the plugin browser. As I've been dabbling with Bitwig Studio 2 and now returning again to Sonar (and Cakewalk by Bandlab) I find the pop up browser quite cumbersome. Something in this vein would be super: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhiEAvQfnp0

Another feature I'd love to see is .AAF support, but that might be a very tall order...

2018/04/04 21:18:51
jumpeyspyder-
Mostly, I'd like to see a more stable MIDI devices pref.
I use a lot of hardware and it's annoying trying to re-order everything just because I forgot to turn on a devise before starting CW.
If I could have anything (suspect this may not be popular) I'd also like to go back the Pro Audio days with the simple fully customisable 'window blinds' track view GUI
2018/04/04 21:54:59
LANEY
VS 700 up and running perfect again!

2018/04/04 22:31:43
msmcleod
A couple of things I noticed in BandLab assistant:

1. Clicking on "Open" opens BandLab in Microsoft Edge browser - regardless of what the default browser setting is set to. Mine is set to Firefox, but I'd like it to open BandLab in Chrome (seeing as this is the only browser that is fully supported). Having a preference setting to set the default BandLab browser would be good.

2. BandLab assistant is logged in, but when the browser opens I have to log in again. It would be nice if a login token was transferred to the browser session.

M.
2018/04/04 23:24:06
FabUrcSA
Hi, from Argentina.-

Please ADD to Cakewalk by Bandlab:
1) Remote Control. Like Studio One (Windows, Android, etc).-
2) read the Number one... (He)

Congratulations.-
2018/04/05 04:22:56
robbie111222
1. I use a lot of exported midi drums from guitar pro 5 and it takes tonnes of time manually editing the cymbals for velocity and snare and kick to sound more natural.  I would love to have a feature in CAKEWALK that made this simpler or automatic- for instance having a drum editor that automatically takes hi hats and intelligently randomizes velocities with harder hits on beat 1 and 3 or having lots of options like adding a ghost note before or after a snare hit.  Perhaps a feature that moved snare hits slightly forward or behind the beat to add a groove.
2. As others have mentioned a much better score editor would be greatly welcome as would the ability to compose on a combined notation and tablature staff for guitarists.
2018/04/05 07:16:33
RajahP
Ableton Link.... please.
2018/04/05 07:28:38
mattburnside
Bug where instrument tracks will switch to another instrument in the project and not allow simple switch back. This causes me so much grief, literally had to start separating the midi off each one so this don't happen. Seems to happen at the point of adding another instrument track but unless you notice immediately (no visual indication it's happened) you can end up having to re-program lots of instruments or roll back to an earlier save file provided it's not been overwritten.
2018/04/05 07:50:29
RaceDriverMIKU
Please add these
Preference - File -> Audio Data -> FIle bit Depth -> Record Bit Depth
Same as Project
Same as Samplerate

Anyway control CV image just make long base64 encoded code so get dirty this thread, and insert image URL makes my reply gone, just not visible to me, so... I dkn't know what did I do.
2018/04/05 13:13:07
hOnozuka
I want the option of reversing the left and right scroll direction of the screen left and right when tilting the mouse wheel.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account