• SONAR
  • ‘Cakewalk By BandLab’ is here. Free. Available for Windows now. [Updated: Dec 11, 2018] (p.27)
2018/04/05 00:51:09
Fantasmaviajero
Hi! Thank you very much to all at the Bandlab team! It's much appreciated!

Best regards
2018/04/05 00:58:16
muzdol
free? damn my self. why did i buy the Splat lifetime.... damn...
2018/04/05 00:59:24
Daibhidh
ToddskinsI appreciate the links here, but I cannot find them for myself on the BandLab website.  Can you tell me where the link to download is hidden?

1: Click on 'Get Early Access' when the next screen loads
2: Click 'Get Early Access Now'

That's all

2018/04/05 01:07:10
Ademir
Hello everyone!
Firstly, I want to thank the entire BandLab team for keeping the software alive and also thank you for keeping the name "Cakewalk".
I downloaded the new software, but it only works in demo mode. The BandLab assistent recognizes my credentials on the site, but Cakewalk does not.
Did I do something wrong? Or did I skip some stage?
Any information will be welcome.
Sorry for my English ... I'm Brazilian.
2018/04/05 01:09:45
SandlinJohn
Toddskins
cclarry
Bandlab Assistant for Windows
https://www.bandlab.com/download/assistant/windows
for Mac
https://www.bandlab.com/download/assistant/mac

I appreciate the links here, but I cannot find them for myself on the BandLab website.  Can you tell me where the link to download is hidden?

Start at the cakewalk.bandlab.com site and use the "Get Early Access" button. You'll need to find the "Get Early Access" button on the next page too. It may not be immediately available on the regular bandlab pages because this is "Early Access" for the existing SONAR users.

Anyway, download the BandLab Assistant app to your 64 bit Windows 7, 8 or 10 system and use the "install" button for the Cakewalk by BandLab application (in the Apps tab of the Assistant).

If you have an existing SONAR installation, you'll want to choose the "Cakewalk Only" option.

2018/04/05 01:21:28
Toddskins
Daibhidh
ToddskinsI appreciate the links here, but I cannot find them for myself on the BandLab website.  Can you tell me where the link to download is hidden?

1: Click on 'Get Early Access' when the next screen loads
2: Click 'Get Early Access Now'

That's all

I don't see any of those phrases.  Anywhere.  

I have clicked on every tab on the BandLab site and there is nothing about "early access".

2018/04/05 01:24:21
Toddskins
The big question is, will strangers be able to get the Cakewalk by Bandlab for free, too?

IF they register an account on BandLab.com, can I send them the link to get Cakewalk by BandLab for free?

I'm meeting with 25+ musicians this Saturday for the sole purpose of collaborating on a new CD, but we are all strangers to one another and need a method (BandLab) to collaborate.  Can they use Sonar Platinum via the download?

2018/04/05 01:25:09
DaGeek
Ademir
Hello everyone!
Firstly, I want to thank the entire BandLab team for keeping the software alive and also thank you for keeping the name "Cakewalk".
I downloaded the new software, but it only works in demo mode. The BandLab assistent recognizes my credentials on the site, but Cakewalk does not.
Did I do something wrong? Or did I skip some stage?
Any information will be welcome.
Sorry for my English ... I'm Brazilian.

Ademir, por acaso voce esta clicando no icone certo para lancer a programa?  Tem que clicar no Cakewalk by BandLab e nao no SONAR Platinum. 
2018/04/05 01:39:37
Ademir
Thanks for the answer
Yes, I am clicking on Cakewalk by BandLab ... It works fine .... Recognized all the plugins .... It opened old projects correctly .... But it only works in demo mode ....
2018/04/05 01:41:13
Toddskins
When BandLab says you can upload a project for others to work on, what file format are they referring to?

Can you upload a single WAV track as well as several tracks all at once?

Will others need to have Cakewalk by BandLab to be able to edit the project (if I upload a .CWB file and this is possible?), or can they use their own DAW?
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account