• SONAR
  • ‘Cakewalk By BandLab’ is here. Free. Available for Windows now. [Updated: Dec 11, 2018] (p.30)
2018/04/05 04:36:54
julianochrisway
Guys I'm still scanning plugins because I have a very large collection that I have achieved in the long years of 5500 plugins. It's not being complicated because I actually installed now little, half of the plugins have already been found successfully.
What I realized from this version is that the plugins search faster, it is much faster to open the software itself taking into account that I do not have SSD. The screen passes are smoother and faster, it seems more fluid. Remember the version 23.10 but much more fast and fast. I'm enjoying the experience. By how much no plugin was left out. The mistakes that have appeared are in fact some of the mess I have in folders, everything is scanning as it has to be.
2018/04/05 04:41:17
milosch
3rd party dlls aside, it does appear to be less of a crashmaster than before.
2018/04/05 04:50:59
julianochrisway
Of plugins do not claim the sonar here always read 3 times more plugins than all the other daws I have here. This Daw is impressive, very excited about this update. I did not bother to delete the name SONAR. Although we do not know if they will actually ban the name. It would be very interesting to leave the name CAKEWALK in evidence as they did here. The strategy is brilliant is straightforward.
2018/04/05 04:53:13
julianochrisway
One question off topic. I would like to know how you can see my photo here in the forum?
2018/04/05 06:25:13
getfr
At first glance, everyone should rejoice. But let's look carefully.
1. The new program in fact breaks compatibility with previous versions.
2. There is a legal problem that I immediately see. The company is reasonably accused of dumping and unfair competition and, as a consequence, will go bankrupt.
3. If you do not even go bankrupt, there will be no normally working support.
Hence the question: which young child took this decision?
2018/04/05 06:34:28
hueseph
Installed but still showing as in Demo Mode. Why?
2018/04/05 06:37:36
Lanceindastudio
Installed, running perfectly.

Loaded up played my latest project flawlessly.

The Piano view looks SO much better with the grey background so colors of notes "pop". NICE

Thank you!

2018/04/05 06:37:43
julianochrisway
hueseph
Installed but still showing as in Demo Mode. Why?

Do not panic, I had the same problem and I thought it had to do with the account that I use does not have to be bought, only the studio. In fact you should just make your account at https://www.bandlab.com/products/cakewalk/rewards and confirm by email there then you will have your Platinum free
2018/04/05 06:38:31
scook
Yes, it requires a BandLab account to activate. Here is a thread for the demo issue
2018/04/05 06:40:50
joegab
I had a small problem that I just discovered.

I live in Italy, and my windows installation is in italian - ok.

I always liked to have Cakewalk products in English, and so my SPLAT was installed in English - OK (during the installation process I had the opportunity to choose the installation language, and so my SPLAT became in English language.

Now, the new Bandlab Cakewalk installation IS in English and that's ok,... (I did't had any way of choosing, but that's ok for me...).
--- BUT --- 
my previous SPLAT is now in Italian!!!!!! ?????

1: why is this happening?
2: how can I set the language back in English of my SPLAT installation?

Thank you.

Giorgio
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account