• SONAR
  • ‘Cakewalk By BandLab’ is here. Free. Available for Windows now. [Updated: Dec 11, 2018] (p.31)
2018/04/05 06:43:41
scook
Try running the old Cakewalk Command Center and set the language on the setup page again. Click the gear in the Command Center to access the setup page.
2018/04/05 06:44:35
julianochrisway
Here is shining like the sun, this version is very good. It looks like I'll be retiring my old version of Platinum from last year.
2018/04/05 06:49:29
joegab
Thank you Scook: my SPLAT is now in English again!!!!

Bye,

Giorgio

2018/04/05 07:17:34
hueseph
julianochrisway
hueseph
Installed but still showing as in Demo Mode. Why?

Do not panic, I had the same problem and I thought it had to do with the account that I use does not have to be bought, only the studio. In fact you should just make your account at https://www.bandlab.com/products/cakewalk/rewards and confirm by email there then you will have your Platinum free

I have a bandhub account. Still in demo mode.
 That link just leads me to a page where I can make a donation. I've already paid for SPlat thanks.

2018/04/05 07:24:36
Lanceindastudio
Tip sent/donation.

It did not allow me to choose the mug and T-shirt/size etc.

I assume that will follow in the short future.

2018/04/05 07:37:46
julianochrisway
hueseph
julianochrisway
hueseph
Installed but still showing as in Demo Mode. Why?

Do not panic, I had the same problem and I thought it had to do with the account that I use does not have to be bought, only the studio. In fact you should just make your account at https://www.bandlab.com/products/cakewalk/rewards and confirm by email there then you will have your Platinum free

I have a bandhub account. Still in demo mode.
 That link just leads me to a page where I can make a donation. I've already paid for SPlat thanks.

https://www.bandlab.com/settings/notifications
I sent the wrong link, sorry, I want you to look at your account to make sure it is activated, a message will appear to you to resend a confirmation in your email, check it correctly, I was also informed that the account of cakewalk and the bandlab should be the same email. Just this: Account confirmed by emails, and same emails in cakewalk and bandlab. If you need to resend an account confirmation, if you have that option your account is not yet enabled.

Confirming you will receive another email in my finally came like this:

Welcome JulianoChrisway
We're so glad you've joined! You are now part of a growing community of musicians and music fans who create, share and collaborate with others all over the world.
Now let's get started.
2018/04/05 07:41:00
julianochrisway
Summarizing for your Cakewalk by Bandlab stay enabled:

Account Cakewalk and Bandlab should be the same emails
Bandlab Account Duly confirmed by you you will receive an email with a confirmation link. Post this you will receive a welcome with your name by your email.

When you download, you will even be sent to the donation link when you download your Platinum.
2018/04/05 07:51:31
MimoJP

Hello,

WallyG
stratman70
Well I guess that's it for me. I cannot install without being able to pick the folders. I cannot believe only I see that as a problem.

You're not...

Walt

For those users who miss install location options: I wonder if you could live with working around that with "symbolic links".
You would just install to the hard coded location and after that move the whole folder to where you want it, then create a link to that location at the former spot.
Sure it's a bit of a hassle but not undo-able.

Cheers
2018/04/05 08:12:16
Toddskins
Possible?

Can we use the BandLab.com Cloud Sharing site for sharing proprietary SONAR files (i.e., .CWB) among "Cakewalk by BandLab" users, until they get around to replacing their existing DAW with Cakewalk?
2018/04/05 08:13:07
mhazdra
Google, Windows 10, and Facebook are free. Get the picture?
Cakewalk users are not users anymore, they are now a product.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account