• SONAR
  • ‘Cakewalk By BandLab’ is here. Free. Available for Windows now. [Updated: Dec 11, 2018] (p.45)
2018/04/06 10:45:16
quietman
pwalpwal
quietman
Confused by saying 'streamlined' is this a cut down version of Platinum or an updated version?

i believe it's platinum minus all the 3rd party stuff, although no official feature comparison has yet arisen

thanks... im downloading ...

2018/04/06 10:46:47
quietman
im sure others have asked...does CWbyBL upgrade Platinum or like X2/X3 etc...it coexists alongside? im downlaoding now so I guess I'll answer my own question very soon! 

Ive answered my own question!!!

2018/04/06 10:47:31
pwalpwal
whitealbum
A question about the program which is installed in systemstart:
Program: Update by Github

What is the sense of this little program?

Other point, i don't wanna have the bandlab assistant permanently in the background, how can i prohibit it?

Idea: I only want to check updates or informations via Bandlab assistant manually

IS there a possibility to change this in settings?

looks like they're using github (a well known developer code-sharing site) to distribute at least some of the assistant update?
2018/04/06 11:59:14
quietman
A few questions...

1. Does this new version include all enhancements form the last Sonar Update from 2017.10?
2. Does this version expire on 06/10/2018? and is that 6th October or 10th June?
3. Does it include some of the added plugins i.e. Overange  TH3 from 2017.10?
2018/04/06 12:05:49
Bassman002
Hi:)

@Noel

Do you have OneDrive set up as your default downloads folder? This is likely a virtual drive and may not be compatible. Maybe disable OneDrive and try again?

Thank you;)
It was not the VirtualDrive, but the right Drive was the Problem! I bought a new SSD Drive and changed some partitions size and labels. I changed the Downloads(Drive T:) dir only in the browser and forgot to change it in the Win Explorer, so windows searched for a Dir, that does not exist anymore (K:Downloads).

Everythings fine now:)

Greetz;
Bassman.

2018/04/06 12:07:57
GIM Productions
Ok...Cakewalk by Bandlab installed...no problems,smooth,i can see every plugs and i can load all my Splat projects!
Thanks to Bandlab team....good luck for development and future improvements of the best Daw !!
Greetings
2018/04/06 12:26:08
Nitrox32
I was finally able to get Sonar to download and install.  Now it says that I needs to log in to exit demo mode.  I am logged into Bandlab Assistant.  Should I be logged in somewhere else?
2018/04/06 12:28:45
quietman
Nitrox32
I was finally able to get Sonar to download and install.  Now it says that I needs to log in to exit demo mode.  I am logged into Bandlab Assistant.  Should I be logged in somewhere else?

didnt get that msg... just download Bandlab Assistant...then login with your Bandlab details then download. It should download then start to install automatically...
2018/04/06 13:07:48
Fog
1) I don't like things "auto logging me in".. I wonder what data collection is going on

2)don't add stuff to my start up / task bar and not give me the option to turn it off / remove it. even my AV has that option.

2018/04/06 13:58:07
bhuddell
Latest BandLab Assistant update includes "Disable launch on startup" in the gear menu.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account