• SONAR
  • ‘Cakewalk By BandLab’ is here. Free. Available for Windows now. [Updated: Dec 11, 2018] (p.62)
2018/04/15 11:09:52
iRelevant
lcmt
I've been using Cakewalk since version 2, when it was only midi.

Great, why don't you go and throw some change in the Tip Jar for CW continued development ? 
All that rent you paid in the past went towards building a product BandLab has had to pay good money for.
2018/04/15 22:46:47
abacab
lcmt

It is unfair for a company to offer a lifetime update without supporting past product activation versions, so hopefully this service will be offered.

Hold on there, and go read the sticky posts at the top of the forum! 

TL/DR; New company bought assets of dead company.  But not the past obligations...so anything offered in the future will be for goodwill with existing users!

BandLab is off to a good start with the release of Cakewalk by BandLab, don't you think? 
2018/04/16 03:39:04
Mad_Musicologist
Maybe it's a bit off topic here, but I can't imagine where else to post this question:
Yes, my friends, on your website I can't find out where actually is your registered principal office. Are you in the States, or in Australia, China, U.K., South Africa, or....??? I am just increasingly curious, because the longer I search, the more I find it is hard to find out. I'd have expected to find that information in your "about us" section in your site, or at "terms of use", since there is not even a note left who is "responsible according to press law".
Sorry, but I feel a little  need for information. 
EDIT:
Noticing that BandLab has a link to Facebook as well, I posted a message there. The answer came instantly.
BandLab is based in Singapore.

2018/04/16 04:25:51
coltpeacemaker
2018/04/16 05:00:01
coltpeacemaker
As a long time Sonar user and a Bandlab member since last year i've been really impressed with the way they work! Installation was painless and hassle free plus Sonar loads so much faster now it great.
Well done guys and thanks for saving one off my favorite DAWS cheers guys......
2018/04/16 08:00:09
Skyline_UK
Agreed, coltpeacemaker.
I'm not dropping into this thread anymore as it's so full of carping, whinging and astounding lack of gratitude. God, some people....

2018/04/16 13:12:18
coltpeacemaker
Go into your account and edit your details! You can change your pic there.....
2018/04/16 13:40:12
joepires
Hello
Problem solved, thanks Bandlab for keeping my favorite DAW alive.
JP
2018/04/16 14:16:11
coltpeacemaker
Yes its 64bit only and you will need a 64 bit w10 BUT! You wont need to buy all new 64 bit replacement VSTs as Sonar will run both 32 and 64 bit VSTs....
2018/04/16 15:45:36
mkerl
coltpeacemaker
..... edit your details! You can change your pic there.....

Miracles happen!! As god is my witness.
Halleluja !!

Cheers 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account