• SONAR
  • ‘Cakewalk By BandLab’ is here. Free. Available for Windows now. [Updated: Dec 11, 2018] (p.65)
2018/04/27 21:07:57
Studioguy1
What a circle!  I figured I would try to log on new.  Of course, it told me that my email is already registered.
Are you kidding me??????????????????  Then why the heck can't I download anything?   aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
2018/04/28 02:55:45
promidi
Studioguy1
What a circle!  I figured I would try to log on new.  Of course, it told me that my email is already registered.

What are you trying to do?  What are you trying to download?

If your email is already registered and you have access to the emails therein, have you tried the "Forgot your password?" link on the Bandlab log in page?

2018/04/28 03:06:10
scook
May also want to uninstall BandLab Assistant and download the newest version 3.0.8. Also try typing in credentials instead of pasting. Maybe a password reset will work. If nothing works and you have no trouble accessing your BandLab account using your web browser, contact Cakewalk support.
2018/04/28 14:42:32
Studioguy1
And you asked:  "What are you trying to do?  What are you trying to download?
If your email is already registered and you have access to the emails therein, have you tried the "Forgot your password?" link on the Bandlab log in page?"
I have used that link several times.  Each time I can get on the site, but BandLab Assistant does NOT recognize it.
And scook said: "May also want to uninstall BandLab Assistant and download the newest version 3.0.8. Also try typing in credentials instead of pasting. Maybe a password reset will work. If nothing works and you have no trouble accessing your BandLab account using your web browser, contact Cakewalk support.
Done that.  No cigar.
2018/04/28 15:32:38
Kamikaze
meng

Apply settings from a track template to an existing track

You can apply settings from a track template to an existing track, without affecting the existing track’s clip data or track automation. To do so, right-click in the Tracks pane and select Replace From Track Template > [track template name] or select More Track Templates on the context menu.

This is cool, I like this
2018/04/28 16:21:58
AxlBrutality
meng
Clean audio folder would crash Cakewalk when it encountered paths > 260 chars. This operation has also been optimized to run faster by skipping scanning system and program folders.

Thank God, lol.

This would/will be an excellent tool if it ever worked without errors and/or crashing.

Edit: Still freezes, but doesn't seem to be crashing Cakewalk or throwing errors.  Still searches a lot of unnecessary folders though...
2018/04/28 17:01:59
ionecake
meng
[font="'helvetica neue', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 26px"][4/28/2018 UPDATE]

Cakewalk 2018.04.01 Release Notes

We’re excited to bring you the official first release of Cakewalk by BandLab. There are many new features, fixes and stability improvements.....

Congrats, guys! Very encouraging to see you keep up the pace! Onward!
2018/04/29 00:03:15
Johnbee58
Seems too good to be true.  I hope this isn't just a teaser somehow.

John B.
2018/04/29 00:39:24
Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
AxlBrutality
Edit: Still freezes, but doesn't seem to be crashing Cakewalk or throwing errors.  Still searches a lot of unnecessary folders though...

The tool tries to err on the side of caution by checking a lot of folders for CWP files. I can narrow that list further for the next update. By freezes do you mean it permanently halts or just stalls? Which path is displayed when its frozen? Maybe its a permissions issue since I was able to scan a full system without any freezes.

I'll give it a try on a machine that has a lot more data and see..
2018/04/29 02:55:57
reevant
I made the mistake of clicking on the Melodyne update. Now my paid for Melodyne editor has been overwritten by the trial look only edition and it won’t let me reinstall my old editor version.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account