• SONAR
  • ‘Cakewalk By BandLab’ is here. Free. Available for Windows now. [Updated: Dec 11, 2018] (p.68)
2018/04/30 08:46:10
StephanKim
Thx! :)

I installed new release but, I have problems with VST SCAN function of Cakewalk plugin manager.
VST Scan program crashed when access almost VST3 plugins.
Please check it.

Update:

It looks communication problem with iLok authorization.
VST SCAN has stopped when scanning almost iZotope, Antares, UVI plugins (both VST2, VST3)   
which were authorized via iLok.
Eventide's and Vengence's were okay.

Solved Update

Suddenly it fixed.😓😓😓😓

uninstall iLok software and reinstall iLok software, Run Sonar Platinum and rescan VST then came back to Cakewalk by Bandlab and scan.

I did everything I could do.

Also tried dispatched iLok dongle from USB hub and reconnected to PC USB port, not HUB.

It works at somewhere point.
I don't know which point exactly.

2018/04/30 08:57:50
sonarman1
Thanks Meng. Now that's a perfect official release. Cakewalk is back to life.
2018/04/30 11:27:48
Zargg
StephanKim

Not here.
My iLok2 scans just fine.

Do you have any iZotope or UVI?

Bapu has them all 
2018/04/30 12:48:33
Studioguy1
Ok....as noted above, BandLab assistant appeared to finally work for me, however, it has frozen while showing a 100% download amount.  When I go to the little "gear" symbol on the top left, it shows me that it is still checking.  It has been checking for almost 9 hours.  Any suggestions to move forward at this point would be appreciated.  Thank you.
2018/05/01 02:59:49
Jesse G
Perform the download early in the morning or late at night. I updated at 11 pm and downloaded and installed over wifi very quick,
2018/05/01 03:48:55
Studioguy1
Thanks Jesse.  I will indeed.  I like your slogan, my friend.  Appreciate the help.
2018/05/01 04:35:33
bobbyswamp
Studioguy1
Thanks Jesse.  I will indeed.  I like your slogan, my friend.  Appreciate the help.

Hey, Duke, I've been following your "journey" to install the new BandLab version. I hope it is up and running for you soon.

I actually encountered the same multiple login requests just like you did. I couldn't figure out why it kept asking me to register, or something like that. Finally, I didn't do anything different, but it eventually logged me in and I'm all set.

I was actually holding off my download of the new Cakewalk by BandLab because of the wall you have hit. But, I decided to hit the download button tonight, and it was a seamless process. No problems.

I'm up and running, so I just wanted to encourage you to continue to get help and ideas here at the forum. If I find anything that will help you, I'll pass it on.

Rock on! 

2018/05/01 06:10:07
shawn@trustmedia.tv
I am so excited! (CakeWalk)

2018/05/01 15:13:22
Studioguy1
Thanks Jesse for that encouraging bit of news.  I am still struggling with it.  I left the Assistant app on over night and this morning it was still in "freeze" mode.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  thanks again.  I sometimes wonder whether any of these questions do get out.
2018/05/01 19:51:54
GIM Productions
Hi all,after the last update i have an internal error when i export my prj in mp3 or wave.
In Sonar Platinum is all right.
Same file.
Meng can you help me??
Best
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account