• SONAR
  • ‘Cakewalk By BandLab’ is here. Free. Available for Windows now. [Updated: Dec 11, 2018] (p.79)
2018/07/08 20:11:46
AdamGrossmanLG
where can I see the readme for the June 2018 update?  My software updated but I would like to read about what changed.

Thanks!
2018/07/09 03:15:55
SandlinJohn
AdamGrossmanLG
where can I see the readme for the June 2018 update?  My software updated but I would like to read about what changed.

Thanks!

In case the paste doesn't include the links, they are in the very first post in this thread. When there is an update, Meng updates the original post.

For 2018-06 release:

Full changelog is here.
Check out the new features here. 

l
2018/07/10 17:05:58
Scott Reams
SandlinJohn
AdamGrossmanLG

Thanks!

In case the paste doesn't include the links, they are in the very first post in this thread. When there is an update, Meng updates the original post.

For 2018-06 release:

Full changelog is here.
Check out the new features here. 

l

Actually... the latest build (6.14) is not listed in the original post. That's for the older 6.10.
2018/07/10 19:26:24
roberflas
Firts of all,
Thank you to Bandlab
But, please a 32 bit version of that program, very best of DAWs, for all of our that still with windows 32 bit version.
Thank you so much
Best regards

2018/07/11 19:40:09
Keni
pentimentosound
I am stuck in "installing" on both my laptop and desktop.... have been for hours (while I dealt with boatloads of snow!!LOL and then lunch).
Should I start over?

I didn't see any progress bar BTW

Michael

Did you solve this yet?

Often antivirus realtime protection needs to be disabled then re-enabled after install...
2018/07/11 21:19:34
MarianoGF
Can't log into BandLab Assistant 3.2.0 since last week in none of my two Windows 10 PCs.
I kill the process and try again, but it doesn't work. Fortunately I can use Cakewalk anyway.
2018/07/12 07:42:55
HIBI
MarianoGF
Can't log into BandLab Assistant 3.2.0 since last week in none of my two Windows 10 PCs.
I kill the process and try again, but it doesn't work. Fortunately I can use Cakewalk anyway.

Did you try to click "Back to Login" and re-login?
2018/07/12 10:54:14
MarianoGF
HIBI
MarianoGF

Did you try to click "Back to Login" and re-login?

Yes, ofcourse. I also uninstalled and reinstalled it, but the problem persists.
2018/07/12 11:37:40
msmcleod

MarianoGF

I was getting the same (well, not the JavaScript error - that happens when you try to run BandLab Assistant again when it's already running), but the 401 error was happening regularly.

Clicking Back to Login and logging in again worked most of the time, but not always.

HTTP error 401 is a login unauthorized error, so it occurred to me I might be still logged into BA Assistant on my laptop... shutting down my laptop solved it.

So the answer is don't have BA assistant logged in on more than one machine at once.
2018/07/12 16:25:29
MarianoGF
msmcleod
I was getting the same (well, not the JavaScript error - that happens when you try to run BandLab Assistant again when it's already running), but the 401 error was happening regularly.

Clicking Back to Login and logging in again worked most of the time, but not always.

HTTP error 401 is a login unauthorized error, so it occurred to me I might be still logged into BA Assistant on my laptop... shutting down my laptop solved it.

So the answer is don't have BA assistant logged in on more than one machine at once.

I just tried to turn on just one PC, but BandLab Assistant can't login anyway. Same error. Thanks anyway.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account