• SONAR
  • ‘Cakewalk By BandLab’ is here. Free. Available for Windows now. [Updated: Dec 11, 2018] (p.9)
2018/04/04 13:49:19
Meng
Quick update - will sticky this at my first post too - the 04-10-2018 is just an arbitrary 6 month date set for authorization checks - it's confusing and will be removed! It's NOT an expiry date :-)
2018/04/04 13:54:07
TheSteven
Can't find the link(s) in my BandLab account...
Thanks Larry for posting them.
Says it's installing... but no progress bar or install options...
2018/04/04 14:00:39
Midiboy
meng
Quick update - will sticky this at my first post too - the 04-10-2018 is just an arbitrary 6 month date set for authorization checks - it's confusing and will be removed! It's NOT an expiry date :-)

You might want to also mention that that is October 4th then.  Us American's thought it was the 10th of April.  
2018/04/04 14:03:32
FCCfirstclass
What a wonderful way to wake up this AM.  The first Cakewalk download is ready.

I also see that the Cakewalk store is back up and running for buying products.

Thanks Noel and Meng.
2018/04/04 14:05:42
bassman999
Smooth installation here, no issues whatsoever - thank you Meng, Noel et alia
2018/04/04 14:06:21
Skyline_UK
RogerFraiha
Hi i'm a Sonar professional user with license expired. I have melodyne's license working well. How i should proceed to update? Thanks

Open a BandLab page. That's it. Then you can download the latest version of 'Sonar Platinum' as was, now called 'BandLab Cakewalk'. I suggest using the same email address on BandLab that you used for Sonar.
2018/04/04 14:09:02
cowboydan
TheSteven
Can't find the link(s) in my BandLab account...
Thanks Larry for posting them.
Says it's installing... but no progress bar or install options...

The progress bar is in the bandlab app that you downloaded first.
2018/04/04 14:23:42
Merwyn
It's very exciting to hear Sonar is back with us...and free!

However, having diligently saved my legacy sonar platinum files in case of having to reinstall...I would like to know how I would get a reinstall of legacy sonar platinum authorised?
2018/04/04 14:42:23
Benny Bear
Having a problem with Synth Rack, it will not change from Sort by Category. It is leaving a huge Uncategorised list. My custom list shows but will not come up. Anyone else having this problem?

Fixed. Altered the settings in the 'plug in window' (which is below in my browser setup). This altered the settings for the synth rack as well.
2018/04/04 14:44:14
jlhawk
msmcleod

Plantinum is still there for me, and still works fine, however... I started SPLAT and changed some of the categories of some of my plugins. When I went to do the same in BL Cakewalk it was already done for me, which leads me to believe it's sharing SPLAT's registry settings or config files.

Something to keep in mind.

M.

Thank you for the information!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account