2016/10/07 14:42:41
brconflict
Since we have re-use enabled by default for plug-ins to be displayed (which ever one you have pulled up to tweak), it would be handy to "flashing light" the plug-in where it sits in a ProChannel or FX bin. In other words, whatever plug-in you have in the foreground, the location of the plug-in on the console would flash like a solo light. If you Ctrl+Click for multiple plugins to open, all of those plugin locations (in the FX bin or PC) would flash. Maybe even flash the track color. Maybe also put a "light-bulb" of the same color in the plugin's pop-up window to match!

For example, let's say I have a Waves CLA 76 on both tracks 5 and 6 of a project in the FX bin. If I click on the CLA 76 in Track 5, it pops up and I can make adjustments to it. If I want to move to Track 6's CLA 76, I click on that one. The CLA 76 from Track 5 is replaced by the CLA 76 on track 6. Easy! But what if I'm going back and forth between the two and get confused by which one I'm looking at? Perhaps that information's available in the plug-in pop up window, but to see a flashing FX button on the console view would be divine.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account