2005/07/23 02:24:00
grandpa mojo
ORIGINAL: Bradster
OK, I couldn't resist on this. Here's the averages of all of the ages revealed in this thread.

Average 41.1
Median 42
Mode 52

What the? - I thought this was ELECTRONICA software!... - No way old farts could be producing that!

- Grandpa Mojo
www.grandpamojo.com

P.S. It's 32, btw, NOT! 41! (read my thread!)
2005/07/23 05:36:44
tclark

ORIGINAL: grandpa mojo

ORIGINAL: Bradster
OK, I couldn't resist on this. Here's the averages of all of the ages revealed in this thread.

Average 41.1
Median 42
Mode 52

What the? - I thought this was ELECTRONICA software!... - No way old farts could be producing that!

- Grandpa Mojo
www.grandpamojo.com

P.S. It's 32, btw, NOT! 41! (read my thread!)

Speak 4 urself!!! Im 1 of the only people who arent too old to run!!!

lol jk

T
2005/07/23 08:34:23
fraz

Cheers
2005/07/23 09:52:57
rjt

ORIGINAL: sleazy

Not only a Eagles football fan but a fan of the fans of the Eagles football team...they always let everone know they are number one on TV.......true seazyness,,,yeah baby

In that case, I have to invite you to the Eagles Nest.... unless you already go there. A group of fairly rabid Eagles fans who get together for every (including pre-season) Eagles game. Here is the link...... they go to a fun spot in Tigard (well once in a great while they meet at a different bar for "special events.") Yes, I am in these pics.... look for the guy wearing Eagles green!

http://www.eaglesnestpdx.com/index2.html

Take Care
2005/07/23 10:01:15
ustudio
2005/07/23 10:17:24
b rock
OK, the median age is steadily skewing downward now. I may find myself on the cracked side of the Bell curve yet. I'm sure that there's quite a few folks in Cakewalk's marketing department breathing a heavy sigh of relief as I write this. Undoubtedly their directive was to target the lucrative "spender" demographic: 18-34 years of age. (That's the mentality that I'm still holding onto; defying the outward signs of advanced maturity.)

I'm sure that Hendershott was sharpening the axe just outside of Sales department as this thread developed. If it wasn't for the corrections and the late arrivals, some of those guys would be out selling life insurance, Centrum Silver, and Depends by now.
Im 1 of the only people who arent too old to run!!!
Wanna race, T?
OK, I couldn't resist on this. Here's the averages of all of the ages revealed in this thread ... I knew you'd do this so I wouldn't have to !
Whew! I was counting on one of you guys tackling this ...
No way old farts could be producing that!
OFs can produce a lot of unexpected stuff. Just be thankful that this is a forum, and not an enclosed town meeting.
2005/07/23 10:39:11
techead
ORIGINAL: b rock
I'm sure that Hendershott was sharpening the axe just outside of Sales department as this thread developed. If it wasn't for the corrections and the late arrivals, some of those guys would be out selling life insurance, Centrum Silver, and Depends by now.

Maybe Greg will get 'em donuts and coffee if there continues a slight downward trend in this thread...
2005/07/23 11:21:54
dgkenney

ORIGINAL: rjt

ORIGINAL: sleazy

Not only a Eagles football fan but a fan of the fans of the Eagles football team...they always let everone know they are number one on TV.......true seazyness,,,yeah baby

In that case, I have to invite you to the Eagles Nest.... unless you already go there. A group of fairly rabid Eagles fans who get together for every (including pre-season) Eagles game. Here is the link...... they go to a fun spot in Tigard (well once in a great while they meet at a different bar for "special events.") Yes, I am in these pics.... look for the guy wearing Eagles green!

http://www.eaglesnestpdx.com/index2.html

Take Care

Another Eagles fan here although stranded in California. In fact, a friend of mine used to play for them - Left Tackle 75 Stan Walters - but I am sure that was before your time.

Dan
2005/07/23 12:51:24
dcasey
I’ll be 44 next month; very few regrets, many things I'm proud of, and some I'm ashamed of...

My first real concert was Aerosmith in Memphis back in the 70s. It was a religious experience; black curtains raising, revolving lights that spanned the stadium, and Steven Tyler screaming “I’m back, back in the saddle again.”

I’ve been using Cakewalk products since the early 90s and I currently use Project5 + Sonar + GigaStudio. I’ve worked in the software industry since the late 80s, including a long stint at Microsoft – I’m done with all that and I’m focusing on music, multimedia, and whatever I can do to make a buck or two. I’ve never been happier.

For you youngsters out there, take some time to listen to 50s, 60s, and 70s music and don’t dismiss it as your parents or grandparents music. Listen to the old Delta blues, bring it forward and make it a part of what you are doing in rap, hip hop, rock, or whatever it is that you do. It’s the music that’s important – not the technology.

Dan

2005/07/23 15:27:53
rabeach

Eddie James House, Jr. better known as Son House
Robert Leroy Johnson
Sam Lightnin' Hopkins
do it for me
love that Son House though
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account