ecamburn
ORIGINAL: tclark

ORIGINAL: ecamburn

ORIGINAL: tclark

Im the KID!!! 15.

lol yeah

though someone when we first met said they though i was like 19

T

Both of my kids are older than you tclark.

I'm 43.

eric

:D... how old? - I really must b the baby 2 u! (as in young!!!).

T

This fall they'll be 18 and 21.

I'm old enough to be grandpa's grandpa!

eric
2005/07/23 16:08:47
rjt

ORIGINAL: dgkenney

Another Eagles fan here although stranded in California. In fact, a friend of mine used to play for them - Left Tackle 75 Stan Walters - but I am sure that was before your time.

Dan

Well same offer to you.... if you ever get up to Portland on a gameday! It is pretty interesting to have Philadelphians visiting friends and family in Portland come by the Eagles nest during a game.

Take Care
2005/07/23 16:58:50
agincourtdb
I'm this many. and one to grow on:
2005/07/23 17:01:54
techead
ORIGINAL: agincourtdb
I'm this many. and one to grow on:

And we can see you're lovin' it!
2005/07/24 11:38:12
b rock
It is pretty interesting to have Philadelphians visiting friends and family
Sure is. Consider the Beach competition between the Eagles and Dolphin cheerleaders in Delray Beach. Beach volleyball, sand races, and a tug-of-war event. I really hate to admit this (it's especially embarrassing after last "football" season), but even the Eagle's cheerleaders whooped up on our hometown favorites. However, in that competition, everyone came away a winner, if you catch my drift.

I'm hoping that bribing Ricky Williams with all those kilos is going to turn things around this year. Then again, he hasn't made it to training camp yet; probably got the munchies. It'd be much more comfortable to openly watch a football game this year without that brown paper bag over my head.
2005/07/24 11:49:57
audell
Me = 35

I too started as a DJ, and still have my 12's (right behind me)...

Moved to midi thru my 20's....(still have my M1, but sold my Sp-1200, MPC 1000, S760, ASRX Pro)

took a break from music to get may career going..video Post production toolz...

getting back to Music as a hobby now...

P5 is my new Fav.

Also Acid and Orion.

Played with Cubase a bit...but was frustrated with every sequencer since Bars & Pipes Pro.

I hate a lot of the desktop tools, because they assume that ppl want to make music with a mouse....I want to tap on stuff for rythym and timing and pitch...then use the mouse to make up for my poor keyboard skills...

P5V2 seems to hold some promise in this way....

Al-X
P5 fan

2005/07/24 18:00:49
rjt
I know the fish had a pretty bad season last year (I always liked the Dolphins.... rooted for them when I lived in Tallahassee--back then there were no Jags and nobody in town rooted for the [then] horrible Bucs).... but they showed some spark beating the Pats in that Monday Night Game. The Pats were playing for homefield in the playoffs and it was not a meaningless game to them. So Williams..... few draft picks that work out.... they could make some big improvements. I think they are in a tough division though.... Not only the Pats, but the Jets and Buffalo will be respectable. I don't think I'll have to worry much about a paper bag while Andy is coaching the Eagles, but everything is a cycle!

Take Care
2005/07/24 18:15:01
jamester
P5 is my new Fav.

Also Acid and Orion.

Me too. I've always been a big Acid-head, but P5 has replaced it.
2005/07/25 01:42:04
DayDrumFour
Lot of Eagles fans in here. I'll be 35 next month. Big Eagles fan from, well, Philly!

I wonder if T.O. will use Project 5 to help compose his song-and-dance about money.
2005/07/25 01:53:48
jamester
That reminds me - I'm wearing an Eagles cap in my avatar. Seriously, I am!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account